F-Cars at Julio G's | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F-Cars at Julio G's

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by AZ308GTS, Apr 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    #51 GSpyder, May 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My friend, you are highly disillusioned. I have owned more Ferraris than i care to count, including what many consider the pinnacle of Ferrari style, the 355 Spider, and the Testarossa. I had both the TR and Countach at exactly the same time, and rest assured, NO ONE ever asked to go for a ride in the TR, and after going for a ride in the Countach, and then the TR, the words to describe the TR were always " DISSAPOINTING"

As for your pitiful 308, and talking about BLING those HIDEOUS Mondials with chrome wheels, wouldnt even raise an eyebrow on the streets of Tijuana.

Funny to hear you talk about track cars, and racing etc. Your car of choice would be outrun on track by my grandmother in her Monte Carlo.

As for the Scottsdale Club, that is not my club, and inmo, they would be far better off without.

We had this thread on L-Power called polishing a turd....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    Maybe if they would spontaneously combust they would...

3. Gemballa GTR

Gemballa GTR Rookie

Mar 18, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Hey, hey. We welcome ferrari owners in ScottsdaleExoticCarClub. While the rivalry between marks can at times be heated, it's all in good fun. Besides, everyone knows Porsches are the best!!!!! Ha.

4. Gemballa GTR

Gemballa GTR Rookie

Mar 18, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    What's up GSpyder?

5. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    It's pity that Allanlambo hasn't responded to his psychotropic medications. It's a scary thought that he might be on the same racetrack as regular people, churning potential insults over in his mostly empty head while he misses the apex and clips the wall......
    I really don't understand people who really have nothing better to do but stir the pot with inanities. Here is a guy for whom the "ignore" function was created...

I like P Cars too, especially your wicked Gemballa, but Lambos on a track? An oxymoron of the first degree......

6. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Haha! How are you? email me at [email protected]

7. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo

Maybe you would hit that wall before I do, you know with those fantastic brakes the F40 has...... And hey we agree on something, the Gemballa is fantastic, far moreso than any current fcar.

8. vmanaktala

vmanaktala Karting

Dec 28, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Vinnie
    It is all in good fun and anyone in the area who likes to drive their car, Should really check out a SECC event.

BTW I love my Countach but would trade it in a second for the Gemballa GTR, The only problem is I would have to include my house:}

See you guys at the track.

9. AZ308GTS

AZ308GTS Karting

Apr 16, 2006
    Phoenix,AZ
    If your car is the red one...LOVE IT! And yes, see you at the track.

10. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Thanks for posting the add'l pics.

Perhaps, but it's far easier to blast the Cringing Cow....

11. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I'm not sure what's in the air down in AZ that leads to this cross-bashing of the respective marques.

In our FCA chapter here, we have numerous members with both Fcars and Lambos, including two of our officers, as well as several Lambo only owners. At our photoshoot last weekend, nearly as many Lambos as Ferraris were in attendance, which is not uncommon at our events. Our chapter is supported by the Lambo dealer at least as enthusiastically as by PW Ferrari, if not more so.

I'd say that at our events, the cars of each marque are ADMIRED by the owners of the other, hardly trashed. So why the hostility 250 miles south?

12. parismodel

parismodel Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    Los Angeles/Seattle
    Full Name:
    Ashley Van Dyke
    Nicely said Bob. I agree with you. I myself do not own a Ferrari or a Lambo, but I can see the appreciation on both sides of the fence towards F and L car owners. Sure it's fun to joke and poke fun at times, but in all seriousness there is no reason to be rude or offensive to any car owner. Even if they drive a pinto! Ha ha ha.

In my experience I have met many different types of car enthusiast and been to a variety of events. For the most part everyone gets along very well, and are like family in a lot of ways. It's a very fun and exciting hobby to be into, so no downers please!

-Ashley Van Dyke :)

13. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry

I do not think there is any true animosity toward Lambos in the FCA-AZ we have several members that own both and some that own Lambos and no Ferraris, Allen likes to come on line and act like a jerk to get people fired up and some like to give it back to him. I think most of the comments from the Ferrari guys are coming from a defencive angle and I agree that I really don't see the point of being rude or personal. You will also notice that some of the comments are made by people that don't even live in Arizona.

Terry

14. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    As the owner of a banana 328, youd find it difficult to bash a Hyundai.

15. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Terry - I meant absolutely no disrespect toward the AZ chapter ... you know how we feel about you guys ... it's just that the "dispute" showed up in a thread about an Arizona event. And you're correct that I didn't notice that many of the posters were not from there.

I just wanted to make the point that in my opinion, the bashing of each others cars is pointless and out of place. True fans, whether of cars, sports teams, or whatever know that demeaning the competition only serves to lessen the stature of one's own favorite. I've found it best serves to ignore those ("jerks") who do so.

16. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    This has nothing to do with Lambos. It has everything to do with Allanlambo (Gspyder or whatever else he calls himself to get around his banning orders), who clearly has nothing better to do than insult anyone who doesn't agree exactly with him.
    The AZ chapter of the Desert Region FCA has over 200 members, who are really amongst the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. The other car clubs in town are similarly blessed and we have had numerous multi marque events and gatherings, most memorably with the Porsche club at the track and at Julio G's, but also across the board in social and driving events with many others.
    Along comes this sociopath and starts hurling vitriol around, aided and abetted, it seems by some other like minded morons and a perfectly good thread highlighting a great weekend event that everyone there enjoyed, becomes in his mind a pissing contest of some Lambo owners against everyone else.
    This is a prime example to the moderators of someone who should be put on a hard ignore or simply removed from this forum forever.

17. parismodel

parismodel Karting

Sep 13, 2005
    Los Angeles/Seattle
    Full Name:
    Ashley Van Dyke
    Am I a troll...or just looking for a life? :)

18. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Buh-bye!!!!!!! ;)

....sorry, I just couldn't resist.

19. AZ308GTS

AZ308GTS Karting

Apr 16, 2006
    Phoenix,AZ
    #69 AZ308GTS, May 5, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here Alan, a little gift from me to you.....

20. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I love both of my cars, a '95 F355 and an '05 Gallardo.

21. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  22. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name: