My new Toy | Page 3 | FerrariChat

My new Toy

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by mannyk, May 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mannyk

mannyk Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Newport beach
    Full Name:
    Manny
    yes, I bought it at Newport European so it does not include the fitting adjustments... but come to think of it is not so bad so I may just use a pillow behind my seat for now.. lol

2. mannyk

mannyk Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Newport beach
    Full Name:
    Manny

thats what you get when you don't test drive the car you buy... I loved the looks so I wrote the check then I drove it when I took it out .... I never thiought it will cost $2k to adjust the seat or peddals???
    oh well

3. Italian21

Italian21 Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    Manny you rock buddy!!! Very cool choice. Call me so we can get together for a drink and catch up!! And of course, ride in this beast of yours. $2000 for pedals?...lol. Gotta love that. I've been driving the Carrera GT all week and the first gear is so dam tricky so test drive that one first buddy. I've stalled like 10 times at least.....

4. ShowcaseC6

ShowcaseC6 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 16, 2006
    OC/LA/DC
    Full Name:
    V
    car looked great today manny! what an entrance too.

5. MS575M

MS575M Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    Manny-
    You are simply a balla

6. mannyk

mannyk Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Newport beach
    Full Name:
    Manny
    Wow! GT
    congrats, we got to take these out on a drive... yeah I called your cell but I think is the wrong number.. PM me with you cell...

CU around

7. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    So Manny, you've had it for a few days now... got a review for us?

8. mannyk

mannyk Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Newport beach
    Full Name:
    Manny
    Sorry Jay
    Was out of town and just read your post...

the Car is absolute monster.. by far faster than anything I've driven so far. the only thing I have to complain about is the turning ratio sucks, I mean it takes me 4 trys to park this animal not to mention is so low I can't even see the front bumber !!! but will get used to it I guess.

I have done 110 in 2nd gear..I read in the article that the sweet spot is between 120-180 but I am not gonna test it in Newport... love to give it a run if I can find a open striat road. :-D

I had a photographer do some hi ris pics with my girlfriend in a bikini on the car!!! will post them when he emails them to me .. I am gonna also tint the windows and the headlights and the rims as well all Black, it should look hot..

May come to CC ,
    CU

9. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Wow! Manny its good to hear you are really enjoying it so far :) I can't wait to see some more pictures!