FCA USGP F1 INDY TICKETS : NOW ONLINE | FerrariChat

FCA USGP F1 INDY TICKETS : NOW ONLINE

Discussion in 'F1' started by Rennmaus, May 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    For those of you wanting to purchase tickets for the F1 Race @ Indy, Turn 1 in the Ferrari Block, go to: www.fca-cic.org website, click "Purchase tickets".

The website is now up and running !!!!!! First come first served !!!

Thanks to Joe and Fred Panici!!!!

Rennmaus

2. Cincy Ken

Cincy Ken Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Cincinnati
    Anybody know whether they'll have the fenced corral this year? Last year I saw Fcars outside the corral, and people were sitting on them (with their metal-zippered jackets between their butts and the paint) getting their pictures taken. Not sure I want to park there without the corral.

3. doug328

doug328 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    The Space Coast, FL
    Full Name:
    Doug B
    Already got tickets. Ordered them last December, received them in the mail last week. Will be in "H" stand, section #3. How close is that to the Ferrari block??

4. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    #4 Crawford, May 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm also curious about the coral. I'm thinking of driving up for the day, and it'd be nice to be able to park in the fenced off area...

Last year:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
  6. black&tan328

black&tan328 Rookie

May 13, 2004
    I see English Pounds prices. They alway look low. Try multiplying by 1.9 to get a better idea. Do they still look cheap now?

7. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    Doug328: you're pretty close. In the past it seemed that H block was a sea of red flags and Ferrari caps!!

Re: Veterans Post fenced coral: Last year this was set up by the Ferrari Club of America, since they had their 4 day National event after F1. I am not aware that the coral parking at the Vet Post is going to be there this year.
    If you want to park there, the parking fees will be collected by the veteran guys. I believe they are offering the breakfast there on Sunday morning before the Race. Check back FCA website.

Rennmaus

8. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I never said cheap...I said the price has came down...still worth the price IMHO...the Ferrari Paddock tickets you can buy at www.owners.ferrari.com are better if you are a Ferrari owner, but they do cost a little more.

9. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    The website says parking will be 'as in years past.' Anyone can park at the American Legion for $20, but 'in the past' there was no fenced off parking. If you tell the parking attendant you are a member of the FCA, they usu let you park in front of the Legion Post, which is reserved for FCA members and watched all day by the attendants in the guard shack. It's a good idea to have your membership badge to show them. The "Car Corral" at the track is a fenced off area for ALL (FCA, PCA, CCA, etc) car clubs that is avail via reservation, free of charge, for CAR CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. Once in the fenced off area, look for the Ferrari signs. Jim

10. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    Where will you all be? I'm in section H on turn 1. I would love to meet some of you guys there.

11. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    are those tickets for 3 days or just the race day?

12. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Has anyone gotten ther tickets from the FCA Central States Region to the F1 race at Indy. I paid via Paypla through their web site on May 8 and have not received anything yet.

I sent a PM early last week to Rennmaus and have not gotten a reply.

Does anyone know how to contact them?

Thanks,

Drew Altemara
    [email protected]

13. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    Drew: Have just got back from a 3 weeks trip to Germany. I am also waiting for my tickets...
    The FCA Indiana Chapter (Joe Adams) is selling the tickets.

Regards
    Rennmaus

14. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Rennmaus,

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure I had not missed them.

Regards,

Drew Altemara

15. Z400Central

Z400Central Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Steve C
    Is it possible to get pit passes of some sort?

What airline/hotel is everyone taking/staying at?

16. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    Anybody?

17. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Has anyone gotten the tickets they paid for yet through the Central Indiana Chapter. Its starting to get late and they should have been sent out by now.

Rennmas, have you gotten yours yet?

Does anyone have contact information for Joe Adams?

Drew Altemara

18. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Joe always waits until the last minute, I guess so he doesn't have to do the mail thing all month. You will get them by June 30, no worries. There is a link to his email on the www.fca-cic.org site.

19. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Thanks Jim.

I guess I just start to panic without tickets in hand this late in the game.

I'll cool my jets and just be patient.

But June 30 would be too late for a number of people that are traveling.

Drew

20. Rennmaus

Rennmaus Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    now Passau
    Full Name:
    Gisela & Helmut S.
    I contacted Mike E. of the FCA Central States @ (847) 363-8538 and enquired about them, since Fred Panici, the treasurer of that region, was the recipient of the paypal payment. My husband picked up our tickets at Ferrari on Oak Street on Sunday.

Either call Mike E at above number or email Fred panici at: [email protected]

Since there where two big FCA events ( Nationals & Oak Street ) I guess they where very bussy...

Joe Adams of the Indiana Chapter is apparently not involved in the sales side of the tickets this year, the chicago folks are. ( Mike E and Fred Panici )

Trust me, you will get them in time!
    Rennmaus

21. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Thanks, the telephone number says voice mail has not been set up yet so I just e-mailed Fred.

Thanks for the contact information.

Drew

22. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    I believe tickets are going out, just got mine recently. Jim

23. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Where is the Ferrari corrale at Indy located?

My seats are in the Paddock Penthouse, but I would like to see the corrale and meet some of you.

Thanks.

24. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    Is there a way us non owners car come in a drool? I have been to Indy every year since F1 has been at Indy, and really enjoyed it when I could walk up to the cars and take a good look. I cant tell you how much it sadded me when you guys put up the fence a few years ago. I dont touch just want to get a few piture since it is the only time I ever get to see that many Ferrari at one time.

Jim

25. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    There is the official Car Corral, which is in the infield (access via Gate 10) and you get free parking from IMS if you belong to a car club, and it is a great place to park but no party there. The FCA corral is at the American Legion across from Gate 5. Anybody can get in there to check out the cars after the race. Its a good place to come see some nice Fcars, and you can also get a cheap cocktail at the Legion (be warned, its a dive)! It's a Ferrari party!