Quality audio/NAV installer in Fairfield area | FerrariChat

Quality audio/NAV installer in Fairfield area

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by gctbuyer, May 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gctbuyer

gctbuyer Rookie

Apr 13, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    Hello

I am a new owner of a F355 Spider. I want to upgrade the stereo and speakers and looking for a good installer in the Greenwich/Stamford area.

Suggestions welcome.

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Well, I would recommend TECHNIK1 in NYC, WWW.TECHNIK1.COM is the website. Gus and Angelo are the best. They installed HID headlights in my TR, as well as a hidden Valentine 1 radar detector mirror dispaly. They are the best, plain and simple.

If you still insist on staying in Greenwich, well you're gonna get charged a Greenwich premium $$$ cha-ching!! You could go to CARS (Custom Alarm Radio and Sunroof) on the post road in Greenwich. But Ray Garst, the owner of CARS, will whack you $$$ because it is Greenwich and you're in a red Ferrari.

I'm from Darien, and do know lower Fairfield County quite well. If I were you, I'd go to Gus at TECHNIK1. Welcome to F-Chat and enjoy your 355!!! :)

3. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Welcome to FChat!! I was reading your other posts and you plan on putting a lot of miles on your new car. Do you plan on attending some events this year? It would be great to have you join us at the Hartford Concorso this June. Congratulations on your purchase and maybe I will see you cruising around Greenwich sometime :)

4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    A good way to introduce yourself is show up at Lupe's car show this Sunday.

5. MikeS

MikeS Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mike S
    Autosound & More of Greenwich. Gil Laguna is the owner and installer. 203-661-0234. www.autosoundnmore.com

Did a V1 Remote with Lidatek for my 430. Perfect install, meticulous guy. Does stereos, NAV etc.

Greenwich cost was no more than anyone in the Tristate area.

6. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    tomorrow, the 13th, we're having a grand opening at our 7th store in ramsey, nj about 40 mins from you....check it out, we'll have two gallardos on display with some installs we did along with a 575 maranello, s500 4matic, g55 supercharged and some others will be there too, its on rt 17 north in ramsey called paging and sound concepts...10am to 5pm ask for mike.

7. gctbuyer

gctbuyer Rookie

Apr 13, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    To all,

Thanks for the information. I am going to call the places you all recommended.

I picked up my '97 F355 Spider from Brumos in Jacksonville, FL. and had it brought via Horseless Carraige to Greenwich, CT. I work on the East Coast but live on the West Coast.

When the car is serviced (the top needed a new pump), I am going to drive across the country in this car to its final stop on the West Coast. A buddy of mine is going to do the drive with me and we are going to visit three of our floor mates from college (it is our 15 year anniversary).

I am driving topdown the whole way!

8. JTMGALLARDO

JTMGALLARDO Karting

Sep 25, 2005