For all of your reading pleasure!!!! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

For all of your reading pleasure!!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by MrGreenJeans, May 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK

Given the context of the sentence, I will assume that the term "toothless" is not intended to be complimentary. Following that presumption, why would you seek women to sleep with at the local bar when even the girls at the local college seem unworthy of your efforts?

As for the automotive discussion, around which this forum is centered, I will present my argument.

1988 Nissan Z Car: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-300ZX-TURBO-SHIRO-EDITION-1-of-1000-45K-MILES_W0QQitemZ4642439694QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1987 Ferrari 328 GTS:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Ferrari-328-GTS-Fully-Serviced_W0QQitemZ4643979116QQcategoryZ6212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You claim that you don't buy cars to impres girls, or at least not to impress the "toothless" variety. So why do you buy cars? Performance? Even my humble Subaru will topple you. Investment? Adding performance parts, giving it a special paint job, and limiting the production to just 1,000 has yet to make the past cars very well sought after. So why do you buy cars. More importantly, why are you here?

Your comments are just rediculous. Based on your claims of vehicle ownership I will assume that you are at least 16. But reading your comments, such as that quoted above, would lead me to believe that you are 10.

So, which one is it?

- Chris

2. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam

Ok, I will man up. I did make one comment about the wreck that was out of line. For that, I do appologize. I should not of said that.

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #78 DrStranglove, May 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Sorry Adam, you have shown your ass a bit much in this and other threads. It seems you find it a lot easier to be mean than to be civil. and your coments about just which Ferraris qualify as being "real" are about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. By your logic, a 250 GT would not be "real."

I have to respectfully ask you to either play nice or I will have to use this card on you and make you gone.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam

The girls in the local community college system are pretty much retarded. It's illegal to **** retarded girls cause they are easy prey. That's why John trolls the community colleges. I don't normally go to bars to pick up women. But I figured if they were drunk and John wore his toupee, he might have a chance at seeing some action.

As for the automotive discussion, around which this forum is centered, I will present my argument.

I don't own a 88' Z and never made any claims about it.

I already said. "transportation"

OK.

Sir retard. Please quote where I mentioned any of the above, and I will buy you your dream Mondial.

Why do you care so much about how old I am? I'm 13. Is that want you want to hear? You like 13 year old hairless boys? You wanna drive me around in your convertible Mondial and show me off to the rest of your gerbil conductor friends?

5. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I did not send any abusive PM's. Justine was sending them to me. I just replied to them. Justine only told half the story before he went crying to the mods with his crocodile tears. If anyone should be banned it should be Justine.

6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Whatever your actual age, you act like a 10-year old. To you, it's all about what was done to you and how you get to give back more than you got.

What you choose to ignore is that two people died in a tragic event and you interjected yourself into a thread where their friends and acquaintances were grieving with your irrelevant and critical comments that had no place in that thread. jmatthews could have been more moderate in his response, but it was your choice to interject, your choice to escalate and your choice to perpetuate your pugnacious attitude.

Anyone with any class would have exited with some grace long before this, but you have demonstrated none to this point.

7. ShowcaseC6

ShowcaseC6 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 16, 2006
    OC/LA/DC
    Full Name:
    V
    That was appropriate. Let's take whatever else back to PM's guys. This thread doesn't represent F-Chat, Ferrari Owners, Nissan Owners, Texas, or SoCal very well. Rage on both sides is understandable, but doesn't need to be outwardly displayed here.

8. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    How am I acting like a 10 year old? Cause I'm not bowing down and taking crap? I'm speaking my mind and responding to threats and accusations? So be it.

They were not grieving. Quit trying to spin it. Some people got in wreck (nobody knew who it was), and Jennifer was jumping to conclusions on who it was. I simply told him he should show some restraint until he gets his facts straight so that everyone in that area who owned a red, black, blue, green, red, dark red, bright red, candy apple red, black-like, light black, dark black, black-green, grey-black, blackish-grey, greyish-light black Ferrari was not worried their friend just got killed. That's all I said. Go look at the post.

You need to read again. Jennifer did not like being told what to do so he started with me via PM. I hurt his feelings, so he went crying and dragged this mess in here.

I have no class. I'm not a Ferrari owner. Just a loser Nissan owner. I don't have to dispaly class. I'm too busy being grumpy cause my GReddy Twin Turbo kit is acting up on my ricer.

9. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    I'm going to go out on a limb with this one and state that whilst Adam's last comment was extremely offensive, it was in the context of a heated exchange which he did not initiate. If I had recieved one of those PM's, I would have reacted angrily too.

10. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Even though I tried this before and I failed, I agree.

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN S.C. on this thread and topic.

Got a comment? PM ME.

Got a question? PM ME.

Want to make a threat? PM ME.

Allan's right, you guys are a bunch of jackoffs...

11. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    It's gross generalisations like this that started this flame fest in the first place. ;)

12. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    MrScarface banned by wax on 05-26-2006 for 92 Days.
    Ban will be lifted on 08-26-2006 at ~03:00 AM, which is in 92 Days, 0 hours.

Reason: L-Pouter

92 days is as close as I can get to "'86' aka 'bury'"

Order of events:
    jmatthews started thread
    speculation.
    36 minutes later, jmatthews thought he knew who it was.
    5 minutes later, jmatthews KNEW who it was.
    1 hour, 48 minutes later MrScarface weighed in.

Heated PMs exchanged, concluding with
    That quote was in regards to jmatthews friend who lost his life the day prior.

Had MrScarface apologized and left it at that, there would be no ban.

However, since he has pissed off a great number of members here, and further feels this community is nothing but f-***s and "Ellen's right", he is, indeed sorry. Hence: L-Pouter.

13. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I don't even know where to begin with this quote. Ahhh...why bother.

14. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  15. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.

Terrible call.

Looks like you got rid of him because you couldn't handle him, if somebody was keeping basketball score then it would be like Scarface-127 Room-71.
    The guy was provoked from the first post he made, all he did is to ask Justin to stop speculating on the car involved in the accident which made allot of sense to me.
    From that point on he was abused by Justin's PMs and some members derogatory posts and even threats!
    HE WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF.....he even went as far as apologizing to the whole room for the tasteless remark he made in a PRIVATE message...
    He "Pissed off great number of members", of course he did, by throwing some reality in their face in a very brutal way as a REACTION for their unjust attack on him..
    I know Justin personally and plan to attend his run next month but I think he is in the wrong here, from speculating on the crash to provoking Scarface with a derogatory PM.

16. johntvette

johntvette Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2006
    Hurst, Texas
    Full Name:
    John

Hey, you were the one making all of the gay-jokes, Mr. Homophobe. What are you trying to hide? Like I said, I am in Texas as well, and would be more than willing to show you your ignorance.....In a nonviolent way of course, as that is not my forte.

Don't get mad at me, just because I pointed out the fundamental inaccuracies of your post. I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about your little tift with whoever, I just don't like to see people walk through life in a clueless state. Call it my contribution to society.

17. RMV

RMV F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    I'd agree with you if it weren't for one small point. Scarface had a go at jmathews AFTER he confirmed it was his friend who had perished. Once jmatthews had revealed that, Scarface should have had the nous/respect to leave it alone. Scarface was out of line IMHO. Jmatthews' PMs may have been rough and publishing them publicly a faux paux, but Scarface was the instigator in the first place.

18. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    Fair enough, but why do you insist on comparing cars that are seperated by 20+ years?

This reply is simply disgusting. At this point though, I was not at all suprised to find a comment such as this to be your only defense.

I believe that you would be hard pressed to find anyone who honestly believed that you were of superior mental ability to these girls whom you describe as, "pretty much retarded".

- Chris

19. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Only statement you have made I agree with.

Concerning your getting laid in a bar with your personality and I am sure looks to match I am sure you couldn't get laid in a $50 whorehouse with $100 bills falling out of your pocket.

20. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    How brave is it to bash somebody who can't defend himself anymore since he got banned...
    I guess it's the only way you could settle the score.... it's safe now, nobody will pound back on you.

21. johntvette

johntvette Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2006
    Hurst, Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Infantile gay jokes hardly qualify as "pounding back".

22. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2005
    Alright, well since this all started between myself and Scarface I figure I should end it here, unfortunetly Scarface cant see the conclusion, so if one of you know him on another site please forward this to him.

When I heard about the crash in Agoura my heart dropped. I grew up there and all of my friends are there. When there is a fatal accident in your area it is only natural to worry it is someone you know. I was posting facts as I saw them on the news. I came home early that day from work and saw the news report. The only reason I started posting was to hope my friends would jump on to the thread and let me know they were alright. In LA when news reports come in sometimes the intial footage from the chopper can be difficult to register. Due to the sun from the angle and only seeing the read bumper of the car, I could not tell what kind of car it was. So I figured the right thing to do was post info on the chat as I got it. All I knew was it was a fatal crash involving a Ferrari in my home town. I will not deny that I was very worried. As more news teams got in the air we began to see the car other angles and soon we all knew that it was a dark gray 512TR. Under heavy sun flare dark gray can seem black. I had no intention on worrying families and friends of owners who have black cars. I was just letting the news out as I got it.

The reason the fight started was because MrScarface jumped into thye thread and joked about the facts as I got them. I understand that the forum is public, but we already knew it was a fatal crash and in our, Socal area, I just couldn't understand how someone from Texas could just chime in and start making fun of someone trying to let MY FRIENDS know that one of our own might have died. He also didn't stop there. I mentioned that I think it is one of my friends and he came back again with "I doubt you know who it is." Truth is I had just received a phone call from someone who was just with the driver an hour before the crash. So I had a 90% hunch that it was my friend.

Do I think I got carried away with some of my comments in the PMs to Scraface...yes, but I did not think that he had any right poking fun at the idea that I might have just lost a friend.

We have a very tight communinity of car owners/clubs in Socal. We go to shows together, go on runs, know eachothers families ,ect. When one of us finds out that there was a fatal accident before everyone else I would hope that they post the details as they get them so that our friends can check in.

I guess what I am trying to ultimately say is that that thread was somewhat designed to find out who had died, since this accident will affect all of us. I was just upset that someone from another state who doesn't know any of us in this community just started making jokes about the possible loss. It was just in poor taste.

I am not a baby or a tatle tale or any other words. I am a ferrari owner who comes to this forum to enjoy myself talk with friends and meet new ones. That day I felt that someone invaded a thread that was serious. I don't appreciate when anyone pokes fun at death as I just lost my father and now my friend. We are all blessed to own these cars and we have to be careful. Life is way too short.

In closing I would not have posted Scarface's 1stPM if he hadn't said such a cruel thing about the deceased, who by the way was out on the roads everyday protecting our families as a member of CHP. He was out of line in his comments about my friend and about ferrari owners. This is FerrariChat and we should not have to be exposed to someone who can't appreciate the beauty of one of these cars, no matter what model or year. I hope that the ban put on him will either cause Scraface to think about what he said or that he will permanently leave the forum. If you all feel that I should be banned for the comments that I said to him than I am man enough to accept that and I will take my suspension as a man.

And for the record I don't care what car you own, but this is a chatboard for Ferrari owners and everyone on here should respect the cars and the owners. Some of my dear friends that I meet up with during ferrari meets have all types of cars and I respect them and call them friends because they are good people. The thread was very serious and Scarface was out of line with his jokes and comments, that is why all this started and hopefully it ends here.

Here is the final original PM by Scarface with my PM to him above it:

You dont even own a lambo!!!! You stupid f**kin loser *****. You own a rice rocket. You truly are sad. And what happened did UPS finally deliver the blow up doll you ordered to your mom's house. You must be excited.[/quote]

Hey, don't be angry at me because your boyfriend got killed cause he was trying to suck off another guy while driving.

I am sad to have to post it as I felt it should stay only in my PM box, but here it is. I am sorry to all assocaited with the deceased that you have to read this.

RIP CHP Officer Derek Midollo, 39, and his passenger, David Bjorklund We will miss you!

23. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.

I don't think anyone should have been banned, that thread could have been locked long time ago.
    Unfortunately a mod was manipulated by few 3x8 owners who got some reality dose to ban Scarface....

24. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Justice served. That's tough to lose a friend like that JMatthews.

Can this Scarface character just resurface under a different user name or do they track his IP address too when he's been banned, thus not allowing him to sign on again?

25. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    This thread has as much to do with 3x8's as it has to do with gays, body parts or body functions that were also thrown around as insults in the heat of the moment.

+1