XBOX 360 PROBLEM - COD2 | FerrariChat

XBOX 360 PROBLEM - COD2

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mattymouse33, Jun 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Hehe, whilst we have a 360 thread up, i thought i'd start another.

Got both Call of Duty 2 and PGR3 however only ever played COD2 as yet as too lazy to crack all the cars on PGR3, anyway enough mince.

Online with COD2, I can hear and speak to my friend in the lobby but not in the actual game. This has happened on many occasions and not once have i been able to speak to him through the game. Once out and in the lobby, hey presto, he's there! Very annoying as when you're trying to work as a team, you need communication!

My connection is ok with other friends, any ideas?

kind regards,

Matthew

2. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    i havent played it for ages, but dont you have to 'push to talk' during the game.

3. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    I'm not sure what 'push to talk' means. But there are buttons on the controller that determine whether the other players can hear you. This is always on so i can speak to and hear others, but not my friend unfortunately.

Hmm, the quest goes on.........

4. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    Sorry yes thats what i ment.

Some games are similar to a radio, as in you can only be heard when a button on your controller is depressed. Where as in other games you can talk when ever you like without pressing anything.

Have you made sure that you are both in 'game chat' rather than in any private chat sessions?

Also if you are on opposing teams in this game, you will not be able to talk to one another.