HUMBER BRIDGE FERRARI RIDE DAY | FerrariChat

HUMBER BRIDGE FERRARI RIDE DAY

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by rizlaneil1000, Jun 28, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rizlaneil1000

rizlaneil1000 Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    hull england
    Full Name:
    neil wood
    I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO A CHAP CALLED MIKE ROGERS WHO IS TRYING TO ORGANISE FERRARIS AND OTHER "WOW" FACTOR CARS TO USE FOR ANY TIME BETWEEN 13, 14, 15, 16 JULY TO CELEBRATE THE HUMBER BRIDGE 25TH ANNIVERSARY, ALONG WITH LOADS OF OTHER STUFF GOING ON, THE RIDES IN THE CARS ARE £10 EACH AND IS FOR CHARITY, I FORGET THE NAME OF THE CHARITY NOW, BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE ANYWAY NONE THE LESS.

HE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANY ONE INTERESTED IN THE EVENT WHICH COMPRISES OF TAKING PEOPLE THERE AND BACK ACROSS THE HUMBER BRIDGE (40 MPH LIMIT BY THE WAY). IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA AND WOULD BE WILLING TO USE YOUR FERRARI OR ANY OTHER CAR YOU MAY OWN THEN PLEASE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH MIKE RODGERS ON 01482 609300 OR MAIL HIM ON [email protected]

BY ALL MEANS NAME DROP ME (NEIL WOOD) TO MIKE WHEN SPEAKING TO HIM!!!

MANY THANKS AND HOPE TO SEE LOADS OF FERRARIS (ESPECIALLY THE ENZO THAT IS IN THE AREA MAYBE) AT THE EVENT.

THANKS GUYS AND GALS
    NEIL

2. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Neil,

Sounds like fun. Any idea how one stands from an insurance perspective when taking money for rides (albeit for charitable causes)?

Regards,

Geoff

3. Bronco Jr

Bronco Jr Guest

I would guess that any claim would be met with the old "hire or reward clause" and therefore most people will be un insured.

I suspect that irrespective of the ultimate destination of the cash - it is still charging for the ride...

I'd still do it though, but am unable to for other reasons...

4. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Guys,

I know Mike Rogers for a number of years. I am attending Sat and Sun.
    Insurance is OK because its for charity - No reward.
    Se you there.