post pictures of Your car(s) | Page 3 | FerrariChat

post pictures of Your car(s)

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Webby, Jun 18, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Actually, I just sold the Ruf to make room for something else...sorry to see it go, but there will be another one in my future (God willing of course....)

2. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    What's the something else?

3. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Rufmd,

I love that f40! Best car of all time!

4. kerbie

kerbie Formula Junior

Jul 2, 2004
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kevin Carbotte
    sad to hear its gone. that is one of my all time favorite cars. I have to ask, what's the something else that replaced a car like that? I think you should have just got another lift ;) Have you looked at an RT12?

Beautiful collection. I hope to be as fortunate as you in my lifetime.

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Rufmd that is a crazy collection! I knew about the F40 but not the rest. The Carrera GT is my favorite.

6. Buzz48317

Buzz48317 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Shelby Twp., MI
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Yeah, sheesh doc...looks like you got space for 2 more lifts...whats the problem ;)

time to make the 4 car turned 6 car garage into an 8. :D

By the way the pic of your daughter touching the CS grille...priceless...you should have it framed.

7. chris marsh

chris marsh F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2005
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Chris Marsh
  8. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    #58 carguy, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I missed these ones! holy crap!

10. 0to60n4

0to60n4 Karting

Dec 18, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jim
    #60 0to60n4, Jun 28, 2006
  11. 0to60n4

0to60n4 Karting

Dec 18, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jim
    #61 0to60n4, Jun 28, 2006
  12. Maranello Guy

Maranello Guy F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2005
    -)
    Full Name:
    MG
    Awesome collection, pal !!!! Can you post more pics please ;)

13. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    All three are really nice!

14. Randy Forbes

Randy Forbes Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2006
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Sports Cars Plus,LLC
    This thread looked like a good place to introduce myself; my name is Randy Forbes, and I'm a caraholic...
    I'm up in the Glass City and like to play with all kinds of cars. Present collection includes a couple of BMW M Rdstrs (supercharged S-52 and mostly stock S-54) a BMW X5 4.4 for my wife to drive (I refer to it as "the sports car with a view") and a 1957 Austin-Healey 100/6 two-seater (purchased some 28 years ago and restored at least twice since).

I work on BMW M Coupe/Rdstrs for enthusiasts from all over the country reinforcing the differential mount, suspension upgrades and forced induction installations. Tons of pictures can be found at www.rfdm.com/gallery

The old-timer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The black car back in November 2000

[​IMG]

The black car getting ready for a respray a couple weeks ago

[​IMG]

The gray car, aka garage queen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last, but certainly not least, the sports car with a view

[​IMG]

My wife capturing me inside a client's Coupe

[​IMG]

Edit: looks like I'll need to subscribe in order to get my links to show as images (I'll get right on that...)

15. schulkfl5

schulkfl5 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    Cincinnati
    #65 schulkfl5, Jul 17, 2006

Sorry I'm a little late getting to this thread... Both at Ault Park were yours? The cars had different names on them- The 'Screamr' license plate definitely matches up with the one in your garage but the F40 I thought had a certain Jasbir? name on it- Either way, both cars were gorgeous- such a small world . . .
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. schulkfl5

schulkfl5 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    Cincinnati
    Welcome Randy - Good to have another Ohioan on board!

17. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    yes, welcome randy! I see you bought a subscription already so I assume you will be staying a while. I love the Z4M and the Austin Healey! Very nice.
    Next saturday the 29th we are having a cruise around Cincinnati if you want to bring one of your cars and meet some of the other members. It may be a little far south from Toledo but then again we have some people coming all the way from Indianapolis! Anyways if you are interested there is more info here:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112180

18. Randy Forbes

Randy Forbes Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2006
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Sports Cars Plus,LLC
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I signed on for three (3) years, so you'd better get used to me ;)

I'm pretty well known on the BMW Z Series forums and have a reputation for technical content and staying on-topic, so you should little trouble with me here...

I'm a Ferrari owner wannabe (I blame Ed Niles & Joe(?) Gallo for their classified adds of 250 SWBs in Road & Track back in 1970 for $3500.00).

With any luck, this weekend I'll be putting my 99 M Rdstr back together; I saw it at the paintshop today and progress is being made. But I hope the weather is in your favor (supposed to be cooler than this past weekend).

If you're ever driving up through Toledo, there's an open invitation to stop by (I promise not to drool on anyone's Ferrari).

19. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Both of those cars are mine...the plate on the F40 was "F40"...but the Jasbir you refer to is my first name on the info sheet on the windshield ! Had a great time at that event, and the pic you have is of the drive up to the presentations...my cgt is being driven by my best friend Dave.

20. Helmetboy

Helmetboy Rookie

Jul 21, 2006
    Hello all! Just joined and was looking at others pics on here so decided to post my own.

This is my baby although no F-car or L-car yet (I'll have to finish school first, or win the lotto sometime soon)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yes I know my car's dirty, it was a crappy day out that day.

21. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    welcome helmetboy

that looks very much like South Haven... although, it could be other lake-side areas :p

22. schulkfl5

schulkfl5 Karting

Jan 5, 2004
    Cincinnati

Wow! That is super cool! On afterthought, the picture of your little girl should've given it away- Your friend Dave doesn't quite have the same haircolor or skincolor - lol - Your passenger was absolutely stunning as well. I see you're on 6speed too- Dunno if you're anywhere by Cincy but I'll make sure to wave if I see you!

23. Helmetboy

Helmetboy Rookie

Jul 21, 2006

It's dirty ol' Lake Erie, actually in my hometown of Huron Ohio (Right outside of Sandusky...aka...Cedar Point)

24. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas

Thanks man, my passenger was my wife. We had a blast up there...I'm in Lexington, maybe we'll meet up at the Lexington Concours On August 26th at Keeneland.

25. Vector W8

Vector W8 Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Vector W8 015