Club Motorsports? | FerrariChat

Club Motorsports?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Roscoe, Jul 3, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roscoe

Roscoe Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Does anyone REALLY know what is going on with this track in Tamworth NH? I drove up there this weekend and all there is 2 storage trailers with a weathered sign and a map of the proposed track. I spoke to some locals who say there has been little activity there in some time.

2. Bertocchi

Bertocchi Formula 3
    Consultant

Jan 28, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    David Castelhano
    I was told by one of the principal investors that all the permits are in place but there is not sufficent funding in place to begin construction. Money makes it all happen!

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    this is my understanding as well. i had a similar conversation with one of the principal investors at some point last year.

doody.

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Any idea how much they have raised/spent so far?

John

5. Roscoe

Roscoe Karting

Sep 18, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    That is really beat for those that ponied up the 10-20k up front.

6. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    For those who missed my other thread, joined Club Motorsports as a Bronze member back around 2004, took them a decade or so to get the track built. During that time asked for a refund and they said it would be honored once more members joined.

Welp, gave up ever seeing my $$$. The warnings quite a few cars guys gave many years ago seem to be right. Ah well, so called them and said just donate it to charity or for safety gear or ??? because this way at least i feel like, somehow, they did something good with my 'paltry' few grand.

Next time you visit Club Motorsports, thank them for my kind donation to help them out.