99355F1 is, as I thought, a fake... | FerrariChat

99355F1 is, as I thought, a fake...

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Ghalos, Jul 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ghalos

Ghalos Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 1, 2006
    Albany, NY
    Full Name:
    Sean
    ***While this is my first post on this site, I've visited numerous times in the past, I believe this is a pretty important subject that's far from fake...which is why it's so weird. Furthermore, I'm one of the admins at www.sportscarforums.com (Ghalos), feel free to view the same thread there:
    http://www.sportscarforums.com/f18/ckg690-kirstyn-i-thought-fake-12701.html#post334707

This is a long story, full of twists, turns, deceptions, possibly a clown or two (not really), a balloon (also, not really) and well, just a bunch of really creepy stuff.

So on with the story.

When Kirstyn (99355F1) was banned, I got an IM from her and I said something along the lines of "I don't believe crap about you, I don't even think you're a girl, or you're rich". I was partially right.

Since then I hadn't talked to her and forgotten about all of it till about three days ago when I got an email from a member (who wishes to stay anonymous), who hadn't posted since 2004, and only has ten posts at that. He said he knew the girl in the pictures Kirstyn posted, and knew because he'd met her at a coffee shop in Austin. When this guy saw her, he said something along the lines of how the Enzo was a nice car, and she had a blank stare, not knowing what an Enzo was. Obviously, this person was not the Kirstyn from SCF. He then found out she went to school with a friend of his in Austin, and that got his interest.

Fast forward a bit, he wanted to find out who the person was behind all of this, because there was a member on Ferrarichat.com who was also a huuuuge Maserati GS fan, and a Cayenne Turbo fiend as well, noting this member was also in Austin, and was described as the same as CKG690/Kirstyn, he knew something was more than just someone tagging pics as their own. I noted this person also made a myspace site and that's when he and I realized this was way beyond anything really creepy, it was dangerous. About then this helpful dude gave me the SN to the real person in those pictures to whom I explained the situation, showed the SCF pics, to which she denied being a member of, then the myspace profile freaked her out big time.

Since then, the guy who emailed me talked to his friend who thought the "identity stealer" was a fellow Austin HS student, who had ironically, just moved to PA, loved the Maserati GS and wouldn't shut up about it, loved the Cayenne, and he knew a kid's dad owned one. He also knew this person was a bit strange, as in, quiet in class. So this guy who went to school with whom we all thought was the real "Kirstyn" was right. It was a kid who lived in Austin, moved to PA., and the dad has a Cayenne.

Finally, the guy who knows the real CKG690/Kirstyn, found this faker's myspace, to which I was directed along with my helpful emailing friend, and we found out who the real CKG690/Kirstyn is:

*I'm purposefully putting the link in, rather than an image, because I feel the loading time for the image on the link is worth the "surprise/ hilarity".
    http://myspace-598.vo.llnwd.net/00871/89/50/871130598_l.jpg

His name is Chris George, used to go to Austin HS, and now lives in PA according to the friend of the "email-bandit". All of which makes sense.
    Anyways, here's our real CKG690/Kirstyn:
    http://myspace-723.vo.llnwd.net/00802/32/71/802671723_l.jpg
    http://myspace-909.vo.llnwd.net/00349/90/95/349195909_l.jpg
    http://myspace-071.vo.llnwd.net/00416/17/01/416291071_l.jpg
    http://myspace-579.vo.llnwd.net/00871/97/59/871129579_l.jpg
    http://myspace-653.vo.llnwd.net/00871/35/61/871131653_l.jpg

This is what Chris' myspace page says:
    The guy that made all of this come out has apparently been ticked off because Chris has been giving out wrong and downright dangerous info on Ferrarichat.com, a site which our helpful friend is a member of, and a *rich* member of. (He's got some nice rides)
    This is what his reaction was via AIM when we saw the pics:
    haha i've been trying to figure this out for so long, its just that I didn't know how to track this guy down. He said he went to school with Michael Dell's kids so I knew he went to St. Andrews. It's not a known fact, but I have friends there, so I immediately knew he went there. Then, I noticed something was up when I told him my friend is *edited out* and he said he knew him. He asked for his SN, then asked *edited out* for hw help lol

The overall goal is to kick this kid off of the site (SCF, he's already gone), and possibly bring charges against him. (But that's up to the girl whom he's been impersonating).

2. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    interesting.

3. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    riiiight.....do they even post here?

4. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Interesting. Dont get it, but interesting...ummmmmm.

john

5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

Your a spam guy right?

Ghalos = full of *****???

6. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    99355F1 has never posted as Kirstyn on this site. In fact, the first mention ever of Kirstyn in the entire history of Fchat is in your post. I cannot see how this is anything other than a personal attack, and irrelevant to Fchat.

7. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Sounds like someone is bitter because he just found out his IM wank sessions have been with a mangina.

8. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    lol

9. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  10. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    An anorexic one at that.
    BT

11. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    LOL! And a dweeby one who digs "Vee Dubs, yo".

12. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I actually know Chris from FChat and I have chatted with him quite a bit in the past. He told me where he lived and I personally saw his dad's Maserati GS sitting in the driveway. He's the one that told me where I could find a house with about 10 exotics (including a Vector) sitting outside and he was correct. I have no reason to believe he is lying at all.

13. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You know, I could say I just plain don't care, but that would be even using more energy than this thread is worth.

14. luxurybazaar

luxurybazaar Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Peter
    All the nuts come out of Austin ;)

15. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    #15 sduke, Jul 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. FerrarirarreF

FerrarirarreF Karting

May 22, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Hunter
    Bring Charges on him???

For what, there is no crime against randomly lying to anyone except to the police or in a court of law.

Sorry buddy. But even if he was lying, i dont think there is much you can do besides whine.

17. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    Ok, I'm very sorry and I'll leave.
    I know this doesn't cover it at all.
    But I'm gone.
    IP Ban, whatever, please
    please
    please
    please
    FORGIVE ME.
    I'm very very sorry
    I know this is concise and I probably sound like an ass
    But Please for the love of god forgive me.

18. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    So you were lying? I always wondered why you never attended any of our events when you supposedly lived just around the corner.

19. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    yes.
    I lied.

20. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I don't get it.

Then again, I didn't even bother actually reading the first post...

21. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Don't bother...

22. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    You have got to be kidding me...

23. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I read the first post. I want my 2 minutes back.

Seriously, what the hell was that all about?

24. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I read the first post and I still don't get it. Who is 99355F1 and what did he/she do or lie about? WTF is this thread about??

25. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    Ok, Ok I have lied before also.

Micheal Jackson didnt stop at my house to use the bathroom.

But his sister did.