North Shore Bi-Weekly meet at Starbucks on Rt 1A in Beverly | Page 5 | FerrariChat

North Shore Bi-Weekly meet at Starbucks on Rt 1A in Beverly

Discussion in 'New England' started by sam231, Apr 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Not sure I can make a real day of it this Sunday. Family stuff will only allow me a little time. I may just head to Starbucks as usual - assuming the weather is good.

If I don't see you guys this Sunday, I will meet you guys soon enough. For those who go to Rowley - have a great time!

BTW, Welcome George, and congratulations on your new F355

2. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    George, rhop144= Rowley House of Pizza?? Thought you were a Porsche guy! I am south on Rte. 1 in Ipswich. Look forward to seeing you at Starbucks if the weather holds! John.

3. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    George,
    Welcome, congratulations and thanks for the generous offer. I don't think you will need to twist any arms.

OK Boys, when do we invade George's place?

Birdman

4. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Despite the promise of late afternoon rain, it ended up raining early while 4 of us showed up at Starbucks!

I dragged Bryan along with his green 328 just to dispell any rumours that the car doesn't exist! LOL

See you guys next week? Did anyone go to Rowley?

5. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Any pics?????

6. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    No, rain spoiled the day!

7. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    :(

8. Fred Cohen

Fred Cohen Rookie

Dec 1, 2005
    And it looks like I'm out of town next Sunday also so the poor TR will spend another weekend in the garage under cover. Have a good Starbucks.

9. LookingForACure

LookingForACure Karting

Apr 9, 2006
    Boston environs
    I'd like, finally, to hook up at Starbucks with my P-car to learn more about moving to an F-car.

Is your usual location the Starbucks at Enon Street in Beverly? At what time do you usually gather and is anyone planning to be there this coming Sunday, the 16th?

I look forward to making your acquaintance.

10. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Yes, Starbucks, Rte 1A North Beverly - no set schedule - we just show up between 9 and noon if we can.

11. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Bryan and I will be there this morning around 9:30. We're bringing his green 328 instead of both of us having to drive seperately in two Ferrari's.

Look forward to seeing you guys!
    Brandon

12. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    With Verrel's BBQ tomorrow, just wondering if anyone is planning on being there on Sunday (7/30). Any one want to hook up at Starbucks or anyplace and drive out together?

13. Fred Cohen

Fred Cohen Rookie

Dec 1, 2005
    The endless weekends away are done. Anybody want to come out Sunday for coffee ?

14. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Hope to be at Starbucks if no rain! John

15. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    See you there.

16. glpellegrino

glpellegrino Karting

Oct 21, 2005
    Eastern Mass
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I plan on being there.

17. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Looking forward to the next sunny Sunday - Greg's thinking of bringing his Porsche and Fred has a ""new" TR6. As you may have guessed, the three of us made it today.

18. TBond8

TBond8 Karting

Feb 7, 2006
    CT,CA, Europe
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hello All,

My wife and I will be coming up this coming weekend. I was wondering what route or roads you drive when you get together? I was looking for a nice fun drive. Any suggestions? What time do you all go for a drive? May be we will be able to meet up with all of you? I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Sincerely,
    Tom

19. Lotus Man

Lotus Man Karting

Dec 9, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Will
    Does that mean a Lotus is welcome?

;-)

20. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    From the start(and Brandon, correct me if I'm wrong), this has been a Ferrari Chat get together.Obviously , most of those who regularly gather drive a Ferrari. A few have had a Porsche before owning an F-car. Some have both. Some are between Ferrari's. Some have two Ferrari's. Some were previous F-car owners. In the end it is an F-chat get together to place a name with a face and talk about our cars. We meet on sunny Sundays. Who ever can make it shows up - some times no one shows up- once in a great while 10 of us show up. The picture I'm trying to paint is that it is a very informal Ferrari Chat get together - no rules as to what you show up driving, no excuses necessary when you can't make it. If you're on Ferrari Chat we all pretty much have the same interests. The more the merrier!

21. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Hello TBond8 - Just saw your post - Show up with a map and we can point out the good routes. You may have already driven them. We do not always go for a drive or drive together. The best roads are the back roads that connect to route numbered roads, but they are usually not coastal roads which, naturally are the most scenic. This being Labor Day Weekend not sure who will be there or not -, but I will be there. There's a bank next to Starbuck's and we're on that side of the parking lot, towards the back( trying to stay away from the 99 pounders driving a Suburban, drinking a Latte with a cell phone in their hand while parking, or worse, backing out of their parking space). Hope it's a sunny Sunday and we can connect.

22. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Almost looks decent for tomorrow morning - If the roads are dry is anybody interested in a Monday morning get together?

23. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Will try to be at the polo matches - We had Fred and his red Triumph coupe at Starbucks last week - anybody planning on being there tomorow morning?

24. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Hey Rich,

I got to make it some Sunday, before the season ends. Have to hook up with Birdman when he gets back.

25. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    So I went to Starbucks this morning and I'm the only one there. Drinking my tall dark and a Stearman( bi-plane) in Army colors shows up on a final to 27 at Beverly, then a T-6, then a B-17. The B-17 must have made a low pass down the runway because 7-8 minutes later it's back and 500' directly over my head on final. Gear down, flaps down and full pitch props. My own air show!