Bread Bites Lunch - Pictures | FerrariChat

Bread Bites Lunch - Pictures

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by 3forty8, Jul 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #1 3forty8, Jul 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Big thanks to Darrell for hosting us at his restaurant, Bread Bites - a nice turn out for our first lunch & drive and I hope we get an opportunity to do it again sometime soon. Omgjon came out with his sons Ryan and Jeff (430, 360CS and Dino), LOUISR1 (355 Spider), GARY4RE (355 GTB), Bullfighter (328 GTS), Jeff SD (Gallardo), DMOORE (355 Spider), KevinW (my co-pilot for the drive)and myself (348 ts). We got separated pretty quick for the drive, all those traffic lights getting out of there aren't conducive to it - maybe next time we can plan out a drive route before hand. I hope everyone had a good time; I had a blast getting to meet you all!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    That Prius flanked by a Gallardo and a couple of F355s is classic.

Thanks to Eric for organizing this. Next time we'll plan our exit, and figure out the parking better. By the time I got onto the 56 there was no one to be seen except for a couple of CHP cars. I think Gary was behind me in his red 355.

Great turnout and great cars.

3. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    More Dino Pics :D:D:D:D

4. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    KevinW got some better pics of omgjon's cars - Kevin, want to post those up here?

I had Louis behind me for a while, but lost everybody else. How crazy would it be to plan a route before we all jump in our cars and take off? :D

5. GARY4RE

GARY4RE Karting

Jan 23, 2005
    La Jolla
    Full Name:
    Gary Peterson
    I really enjoyed seeing everyone today, and also my thanks to Darrell for hosting an awesome lunch. We will definitely add Bred Bites to our list of local eateries!

Hope we can start getting together on a regular basis as the company was great fun!

6. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    It was a lot of fun, thanks to Eric for saving me a spot in his one and only available seat! I'll have to post my photos tomorrow (Sunday). I didn't realize I left the transfer cable to my camera at work so I'll have to swing by and pick it up. SORRY...

Unfortunately, I didn't get one shot of the Dino nor Darrell's yellow 355 (???) Not sure what happened. I failed at being a good photographer today! I'll be more prepared next time.

Thanks to Darrell for letting us all meet at his restaurant. The food was excellent. I'll be sure to take my wife there for dinner sometime in the near future.

Kevin

7. Jeff SD

Jeff SD Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    San Diego
    Good times !!
    Darrell thanks for the hospitality..My Chicken Cesar was top shelf :)

It was great finally meeting the F-Chat crew from Diego ..Let's plan a run to CC on Saturday..We can meet at the Starbucks off Palomar Airport Rd @ 5:30 am Sharp.

I blew out of there with Omgjon and his two sons.
    The Stradale and 430 sounded awesome !!

We had a nice run through RSF..Next time we'll plan the departure a little better so the rest of the crew can join us =)

Cheers

J

8. LOUISR1

LOUISR1 Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Louis R.

Great meeting everybody. Eric, I didn't see anybody in front of you, I wasn't sure if you were going home or on a drive so I turned around.

Hopefully we can plan out the drive next time. Either way I had a great time.

9. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yeah, you and I got caught at too many lights getting out of the mall - from omgjon's pics KevinW and I followed the same route through RSF, but never managed to catch up to those big horsepower beasts!

10. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Wow.......incredible looking Dino!

11. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Hey guys, it was a true pleasure meeting everyone yesterday. Hopefully we can turn it into a regular event. Possibly do a breakfast and head up to Julian or something. Always good to meet other car guys.

Darrell.

12. sinister007

sinister007 Karting

Jul 20, 2005
    san diego
    Full Name:
    nick
    I had a great time at bread bites, good food and nice cars. I felt a bit out of place at first but omgjon and his sons were execeptionally nice and I had a great lunch talking with them, very down to earth. The cars were amazing and I loved it when the 360 challenge stradale took off. Thanks for the great lunch

Nick

13. Suspence

Suspence Formula Junior

May 6, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Spencer Berke
    Wow cars look great.

Jeff, hit some good speeds in the G ride that day? lol :D

14. martyb

martyb Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    South County
    Full Name:
    marty b
    That is a beautiful Dino. Wow................

15. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Love the shiny black Dino!!

16. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Kevin - Nice pics - Good to see you enjoying yourself in Cali!