San Diego Comic Con | FerrariChat

San Diego Comic Con

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by anunakki, Jul 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Okay I know Im opening myself up for an insane amount of ridicule here but just in case any members of this forum are planning on going to the convention try and drop by and say hi.

I own SOTA Toys and Collectibles... booth 4429

Jerry

2. Cicada

Cicada Formula 3

May 22, 2005
    Indian Wells, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Hey; i'll be there on Saturday :) mostly for the photo-ops, though I do occasionally visit some of the panel discussions. :)

3. Catherine

Catherine Rookie

May 29, 2003
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Catherine
    Great! My hubby & I are bringing our kids, and don't know what to expect. We've never been to ComicCon before, but it looks like a spectacle. If you have any tips for us, we're all ears.

We will try to find your booth and say hi sometime on Saturday.

-Cat

4. Cicada

Cicada Formula 3

May 22, 2005
    Indian Wells, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    There really is so much to do there; try checking out the schedule on the site. The first few years i went i kinda only stuck to the vendor area, but going to see the panels is cool, too.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sat.php

5. Moving Chicane

Moving Chicane Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    SoCal.
    Full Name:
    Dan
    You can sit in the lobby for hours and watch the spectacular (and not so spectacular) costumes and people go by.

It's just plain outrageous to see a platoon of Star Wars stormtroopers walking down a sidewalk. In formation. At 8pm at night.

Good stuff.