Cincinnati exotic drive today | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cincinnati exotic drive today

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by bergxu, Jul 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bergxu

bergxu Formula 3

Aug 16, 2005
    OnTheSerpentMound
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Robert,

Well actually credit must go to female Erin for taking over the lead, as she had the directions in her posession! Anyhow, it was actually a bit relieving as I didn't have to keep my car at redline to "attempt" to keep up with you any longer :D

sorry, I had to throw that one in!

Perhaps for the next run, you guys need to put us 205hp slowpokes in the back of the pack and keep the truly fast stuff up front ;)

I am sorry to hear of the 360's clutch. That can't be an easy bill to stomach.

Cheers,
    Aaron
    '82 GTSi

2. roccapalumbo

roccapalumbo Karting

Mar 16, 2004
    ohio
    Full Name:
    robert
    Just part of the price to play with exotics, what are you gonna do. Thanks Erin, you are a great navigator.

3. snafu

snafu Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    David W
    4.) Gordon, John and Rich getting lost - which as mentioned above - missed 16 exotics right in front of them take a right turn... Maybe with my terrible sense of direction - I shouldn't have been the one to be at the back of the pack. However, Gordon and I decided it was Johns Fault... (Even if it wasn't ):)

I didn't say it was your Fault, I said I was going to Blame you. :).

Michelle and I had a great time on the drive and at Paolo's, Everyone is always great to talk with.

Dave W

aka Bob's Cousin

4. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Some beautiful cars out there on page 1. Thanks for posting the pictures.