Lars Anderson - Brookline next sunday? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Lars Anderson - Brookline next sunday?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Ray G, Jul 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    One of them started to go through the process of checking me in and telling me where to go when I had to stop him and explain that my car isn't Italian.

Definatley a smaller show this year in both entrants and spectators but a beautiful day for those who did come with some beautiful cars.

2. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    I was actually quite surprised at how many 550/575 's there were, and also the fact that there wasn't a single F40, F50, or Enzo like in years past...

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    they shortchanged me as well and i had to set them straight. i heard one guy tell the other than they were "running low on singles". the guy who shortchanged me handed me mostly a stack of singles that was $5 short on my change. though a couple data points do not make a trend, i think it's possible they weren't making "mistakes", which is annoying. $7 per car, give 'em 8 singles and a five - how many folks won't bother to count it?

doody.

4. F50

F50 Karting

Dec 24, 2003
    I too paid with a 20 and received 3 for change. I went back and the kid was like "oh yeea, sorry".

5. aladdin102

aladdin102 Rookie

Dec 16, 2004
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    David Shapiro
    great show today

kinda small on ferrari's part today
    alot of 308's, 328s, etc

could of used more 360's, 430's, and maybe an F40 or F50 and maybe an Enzo!!

i was very happy to see alot of lambos though and i finally got to check out a ford gt in person

thanx for whoever brought that and started it up right in front of me

it was also cool when at 12:00 everyone got into their rides and revd up those horses

hmmm i should post here more often even though i don't own an f-car

6. Francesco_Baracca

Francesco_Baracca Formula Junior

May 18, 2005
    Hoenstly, I was going to go but it was TOO NICE...had to hit the beach....who wants to go to Brookline on a nice Sunday (F-cars notwithstanding)....much rather be at the ocean.

Did FoNE have representation?

7. Papa G

Papa G Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    Yes, FoNE was there. They brought a fantastic looking Tdf Blue 360 Modena 6-spd with them amongst their other cars.