Anyone on Fchat work at The Auto Gallery? | FerrariChat

Anyone on Fchat work at The Auto Gallery?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ferrari_Challenge, Aug 25, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    i was just wondering because i would like to ask them a few questions.
    thanx in advance

-Matt

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Don't go there with a ballcap and shorts!..................

Three weeks before I bought my 348, I was in their showroom drooling over a maroon 360 spider. A good salesperson would of had a chance to corner me on buying it (And the hell I would of paid when I got home for using a HEL check)! I had finished an entire day calling on Raytheon and had changed into a wrinkled shirt, old shorts and a ballcap. A sales person came up to me, said hello......... and that was it! HA!

3. pdtrixceo

pdtrixceo Karting

Aug 19, 2004
    Little Havana
    Full Name:
    Roger
    I think Fly'nDutchman us a salesman there.
    Roger

4. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    thanx for the comments.....everytime i go in there they are very nice to me and always come up and answer any questions i have and even sometimes let me sit in the cars....and i'm only 18....like an 18 y/o has that much money! the only thing that bothered me about them is the last time i went in there i was talking to one of the salesmen and it didn't really seem like he knew too much about ferrari's..it kinda seemed like i knew more than him...sad. but i just was wondering about employment there....i've always been into cars especially ferrari..and if i could find a job that deals with high end cars like they do..that would be a dream for me.

-Matt

5. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    go to college, get a well paying job and buy one instead. i've learned some things are much better as hobbies

6. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    well ya college is a must...but in the mean time....or while i'm in college it seems like that would be a fun job until i can move up and do something else that pays more that also has to do with cars.

-Matt

7. 4retr

4retr Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    David B.
    I've always showed up wearing shorts, t-shirt, cap, and flip-flops and have been treated well?

8. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Some 18 year olds do have that much money.

9. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    ok true, but in my case i don't have enough money.

10. Rocman

Rocman Karting

Jul 14, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Mark K
    I always go in looking like a $5 turd, and they treat me very well. They are just laid back and don't like to be too pushy.

11. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    What about Ferrari OC?

Seems lke no matter what I am wearing or what car I show up in, they don't seem to interested in approaching me except to try and sell me a Maserati - Hah, like that would ever happen!

Maybe they have too many very high net worth clients and I, as a mere high net worth one, am not worth the effort. :)

12. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    I've never been to Ferrari oc, but always great expirences with the auto gellery.