2Pac | Page 3 | FerrariChat

2Pac

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Baasha, Aug 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    I knew 50 was Drug-Free, I was blown away that you give him respect for that. Most DD's don't use the drugs they distribute.

2. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm a big fan of 2pac. I defenitely consider him one of the bests poets of our time. I like pretty much all of his work. Lately I've been listening to All Eyez On Me and the Greatest Hits. Maybe it's just me but I cannot even imagine how people think they can compare Biggie to him. Biggie was good but he just doesn't come close to 2pac IMO.

Some of my favorite tracks at the moment...
    Friends
    So Much Pain
    Temptations

Defenitely, no question about it - the greatest of all time and the greatest there ever will be.

Ambitionz az a ridah in a modded Murci Roadster - awesome! (see 1st post)

3. Ferrari330P4

Ferrari330P4 Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2005
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Karl
    2pac is easily the most overrated rapper of all time they're so many underground rappers that blow him away its not even funny AND LMFAO@50cent even being a decent rapper hes one of the worst things to happen to music in years.

4. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    Name ONE underground mc that can compare to Pac! I agree not EVERY song Pac made was great but it's the ratio... there are SO MANY songs of his that are just awesome. The beat, the flow, the lyrics, his voice--you just cannot compare Pac. When it comes to rap, Pac was, is, and always will be the BEST.

"Must maintain composure at ease though life is complicated only what you make it to be!" Philosophize on dat!!:D

Although I have to say some underground mc's are REALLY good, they still can't compare to Pac IMO. It's like this: I'm sure there are more beautiful women than Adriana Lima walking around...but the fact is that Adriana Lima is still THE hottest model IMO! There is a reason why some of those peeps are still underground...

5. jordanair45

jordanair45 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2006
    Take your lips off of the crack pipe.

6. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    Sheldon! I'm dissapointed. hhaha.

Undoubtedly the best. I listen to rock more than anything else, however if I had to choose one CD to listen to the rest of my life, All Eyez On Me without a doubt.

Fave songs...Ballad of a Dead Souljah, Starin' Through My Rearview, Checkout Time.

Hard to believe it has been 10 years since his death...

7. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Immortal Technique, KRS-One, The Last Emporer are all pretty damn good.

RMX

8. GDautosport

GDautosport Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    NJ
    blah blah....i like rap, but hate tupac. And anyone who considers him as anything more than just a rapper is rediculous. I dont need to go into his histroy of crime or whatever hes done, and i dont really care.
    Give me rap about partying, cars, girls, and diamonds with a hot beat...if i want to learn about his strugle, ill read a book.

9. j15

j15 F1 Rookie

Jan 5, 2005
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    Jeh
    I'll PM you

10. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

yeah. because that movie was a true blast. i think, i give him the same respect i give Sir Richard Branson. not many in 50's shoes could have done what he did and what he is today.

11. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    You're the very first person I've ever heard (well, read) say that. As someone else mentioned, "lay down the crack pipe son!"

12. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    I love 2pac, his music is part of who I am today, he is the best ever without a doubt.
    As far as cars are concerned, I was bidding last year on ebay for his H1 Hummer, I was willing to pay nice premium for it but the seller was high on dope.. :D (pun intended). I even had an idea for license plate for it, "X 2PAC".

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I'll let you slide this time cause you're such a cool guy! :)

14. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
  15. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John