Which car is the ULTIMATE chick magnet? | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Which car is the ULTIMATE chick magnet?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dandruff, Jun 19, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    LMAO!

You know dem Tiyotas!.

2. Tim the Stick

Tim the Stick Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    Taylor, MI
    Full Name:
    Tim Wakeling
    My current stable is QUITE diverse.

1981 308 GTSi
    1993 Honda del Sol VXi (a true EG1, right hand drive, from Japan)
    1967 Chevelle (502 ci, 8-71 blower, dual 1050 dominators, 1150 HP, 1180 ft/lbs)
    1998 Ducati 900 CR (one of 503 yellow ones)

AND... a 2006 yellow Dodge Dakota R/T LEASE truck.... And a blue one for my mom. They had a "lease one get one free" deal, so I got 2. (Kinda cool, I bought my mom a car!)

Now of the cars in this stable, you'd think The Ducati, the Ferrari, the chevelle, the del Sol, then the truck, in that order right? WRONG...

The truck is #1 on the chick list. It's a turd. It's slow. It's Fugly. The seats hurt my butt. It gets 15 miles a gallon. They sold a million of them. It doesn't turn. Doesn't stop. Doesn't go. Looks like somone bolted every Mopar accessory in the catalog to it. And did I mention, it's Fugly? But it's a 4x4. That, at least is cool. And it's $305.00 a month for BOTH trucks. I dealt with it hurting my butt and being fugly for the price tag SIMPLY so I could take the Sol down and finish the engine this winter, and take some miles off her.

That truck is THE chick magnet. Of every car I've ever owned, it tops the taco.

Ladies in here... Why? I don't know.

AND not a single woman has ever looked at the 308 and NOT said "Eww, that's ugly". OR the Ducati and not said "I'd rather go for a ride on a Hyabusa."

Totaly given up on women and "understanding" the automotive fashion and design/power aspects. Truly, I don't think (except for the SELECT few, Danica Patrick, etc...) women have the ability to appreciate a fine automobile for being a fine automobile. They see it as "He has "X" amount of dollars he can spend on me."

Given up. Completely....

Stick

3. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    i've had alot of cars over the years and I never use the cars to meet girls, cant say it hasnt happened but it wasnt my plan.

But with out a doubt the best car for meeting girls is 100 times higher on the list than the number 2. The number one car is the RR Phantom, I've had girls just open the doors twice on Las Vegas BL (The Strip) and just get in on 2 occasions. I saw 5 waiting for a cab at the Bellagio once and offered them a ride but sait it will cost you, I could tell that 2 of them had boob jobs they were going to a night club, after they all piled in the car we had a best boob contest. not looking but feeling its a miricle i didnt rear end some one. the list could go on.

The second car of all time was a 01 Bentley Azure Mulliner Edition, but I didnt like the type of girls it attracted, but the Phantom makes good girls do bad things ;).

Lamborghini's are the worst, and Ferrari's are pretty good, I'm reasonably good looking and 39 never married so I've had alot of field reasearch on this topic.

cheers

eric

PS. Cars was the topic, Pick-up trucks work very well, but the Phantom is still the best with the trucks edging out the Azure.

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

P.I.M.P ! :D

I love the Phantom and it has sooo much rear space !

5. Cicada

Cicada Formula 3

May 22, 2005
    Indian Wells, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    LOL!!!

6. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    The car that i had that got the most compliments was a couple of years back I had a very odd coloured BMW Cab with very light creme leather. I didnt think it was that special, but it always got great complimnets, especially from women.

7. RussianM3_dude

RussianM3_dude F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2004
    Switzerland/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Nikolai Petroff
    I think a Volvo estate would be grate to pull chicks in their late 20s early 30s, Ie those who are at least subconciously looking for a husband.

Here in Europe, a Lancia Ypsilon with a male driver means two things, either you are a flaming homosexual, or so macho and with such an un-godly appendage that you do not need a "manly" car to enchance your chances of scoring.

8. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    I was on a short roadtest with a customer's 300 SL Gullwing. There was a lot of positive reaction to the car on the road, but I stopped to pick up my laundry on the way back to the shop and I just opened the door and there was a very attractive lady standing right there. She was just enthralled by the car. We had a five or ten minute conversation and she walked away looking back at the car. I was inside the laundry paying my bill and another lady walked in and asked if the Mercedes was my car. I told her that I was only doing some work on it for a customer, but we did have an enjoyable chat about the car and she sat in the driver's seat and opened and closed the door a couple of times.

The only other car that got a really overt reaction was a really clean and sparkling 246 GTS. The car was gold and "chairs and flairs". It looked "rich" in every sense of the word. I was driving in light traffic on a road test when a car with three young ladies pulled alongside and started yelling questions about the car that evolved into a rquest to pull over and give them a ride. When I explained that it wasn't my car, they lost interest and drove away.

9. James_Woods

James_Woods F1 World Champ

May 17, 2006
    Dallas, Tx.
    Full Name:
    James K. Woods
    You have that right on the 246 - I was in Chicago at Lake Forest Sports Cars with the GF to do a PPI on a red/black Testarossa. They of course have all kinds of exotics all over the place - both in the shop and in the showroom. All the Astons, a Mercedes-McLaren, all kinds of Fcar new and old. The one thing that grabbed her was a Dino Spyder in Fly Yellow, and she doesn't even like the color yellow! Asked me if we could have it instead of the big TR (which she called a "horrible monster" after I gave her a ride in it) - and sorrowfully I told her that it probably cost twice what the 12 cylinder did...

10. George J.

George J. Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2005
    Bay area, CA
    Full Name:
    George J
    #210 George J., Sep 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Last summer I had my car at Pebble Beach (it was entered in the Alfa - vintage race class). I was pulling away from the lodge, with my son, and two fantastic looking young women came running up and pleaded for a ride. I told them sorry, no room. They assured me they could squeeze in! (tempting)

In the last six years my wife has been in the car twice! - George
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. golferjh3

golferjh3 Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Old man car

12. golferjh3

golferjh3 Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    ah ok. Gold Diggers are your type.

13. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    eric..if im ever in your phantom i hope you don't expect you can cop a feel with me..

14. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    1957 Red Corvette Convertible

15. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    dont say it :rolleyes:

16. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    hairdresser car

17. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    chicks love the range rover

18. richardowen

richardowen Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    A clean Hyundai Azera Limited?

19. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

That will attract all the babes. :p:p

20. miladferrari

miladferrari Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2005
    prev.Van. nowToronto
    F430 is the ultimate chick magnet.god it looks sexy.

21. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You guys are crazy... If I had a Giulia Super or a Fiat 500 or an original Mini, I would have to beat women off with a stick (instead of beating myself off with a- ...ah, never mind).

22. pete04222

pete04222 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Maine, USA
    Full Name:
    Peter Cyr
    The ultimate chick magnet is either a RAV4 or a puppy.

23. Greg D

Greg D Guest

Jul 29, 2006
    Orangevale, CA
    Full Name:
    Greg Dills
    I am not sure what it is but the ladies really like the mid year corvettes. The TR is O.K. but the ladies really warm up fast to my custom '63 FI Bowtie BB. I haven't figgured it out?

24. jsnazzy

jsnazzy Karting

Oct 16, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Bah, I had a vert v6, red also.

I had one girl from Hong Kong really interested about the car. To be honest, it was kind of weird.

25. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Definitly the Rolls Royce Phantom.