84 BOXER 512-PURCHASED | FerrariChat

84 BOXER 512-PURCHASED

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by msdesignltd, Feb 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    HI ALL, JUST WENT INTO CONTRACT ON A 1984 FERRARI 512 BOXER, 1900 MILES, NO TYPO, 3000 KILOMETERS . THE SERIAL # IS 49473. IT HAS SPENT THE LAST 4 YEARS AT ISRINGHAUSEN IN SPRING FIELD ILLINOIS. AND BEFORE THAT IT BELONGED TO FERRARI OF ATLANTA.OBVIOUSLY THE CAR IS IMMACULATE AS WELL AS STUNNING IN RED WITH FULL SADDLE LEATHER INTERIOR.HAVENT BEGUN TO TRACE ROOTS BEFORE FAF.DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS CAR...??? PRO OR CON... THANKS, WILL HAVE CAR WITHIN 10 DAYS AND POST PHOTOS. MICHAEL

2. chasking

chasking Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    I saw that car at Isringhausen when I was in Springfield for Thanksgiving. It was indeed a beauty. I'm glad it found a home. Do you have it yet? How is it?

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Rob at isringhausen was nice enough to take care of a few minor scratches, new battery,a small oil leak,and a detailing....I am really excited to recieve this car by enclosed trailer this saturday...will post pics and comments on monday....thanks for the confirmation on what will be my 3rd boxer and possibly the cleanest one out there now. Michael.