***OFFICIAL LOST THREAD*** | FerrariChat

***OFFICIAL LOST THREAD***

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SefacHotRodder, Oct 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Here it is. Finally, tonight is the night. Predictions? Rumors?

Tonight is gonna suck because there is no way they can explain the explosion, the kidnapping and all that from the last episode in 1 hour. Its going to end on another cliffhanger. They should have made this one 2 hours long.

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I cannot wait for this. Are you sure there was a lot of light during that explosion thing? Everyone was covering their ears and looking up at the sky. If it was really that bright, they'd close their eyes. I'm thinking they're just doing something like over exposing the camera or something like that. Not really what it looks like there.

I think Desmond's ex-gf/fiance is still looking for him. Her dad probably owns the island and is the head dude. She is tracking him from the artic maybe because of some magnetic field there? Desmond's not dead imo. No one in the hatch died imo even though you don't see Desmond or Eko. Charlie is just an idiot.

3. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    ? Where did i say that?

I'm with you on your 2nd paragraph

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    lol, I read your "explosion" as like a nuclear bomb with a lot of light. I didn't realize you were talking about the hatch.

Edit: In regards to that explosion, it was Colonel Mustard in the Hatch with the candlestick.

5. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'm really confused here, lol. Who's colonel mustard?

I got no sleep last night so i appologise in advance for whatever comments i make today that are dumb.

6. luxurybazaar

luxurybazaar Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thank god for DVR, I made dinner reservations without thinking about LOST :(

7. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    24 is a better show. If they were smart on Lost they would walk to the other side of the island and find the Hilton resort.

8. walnut

walnut F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2006
    Maryland, USA
    Full Name:
    Rich
    this sucks... i have class tonight and will have ot miss it. will they be posting them to the ABC webpage again like last season?

9. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    lol, it was a joke referring to the board game "Clue." As you can tell, this wait is killing me!

10. docdavid

docdavid Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Toronto/K-W
    Full Name:
    Mike D
    I have no idea what is going to happen, but I can hardly wait!!!

11. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Oh yeahh... i should have known that

12. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    I'm looking forward to it... Except for the part where I go to my ex-girlfriend's house to watch it... :)

I left a piece of paper there - on which I've scribbled scores of numbers correlating to the show, and their possible meanings... Also some names - like the name of Desmond's ex-girlfriend's father - which also appears on the boxes of food and medical supplies on the island...

Perhaps I'm a bit overzealous, but Lost, to me, is the best form of entertainment to ever come through a television screen... I never heard of it and never bothered with it until my girlfriend mentioned it... So we rented the past seasons from Blockbuster and I was absolutely astounded... The first episode of the first season opens up in such realistic and dramatic fashion - I was completely hooked immediately afterwards...

Tonight - whatever happens - should be awesome...

13. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I didn't get into it until the 2nd ep of season 2. I heard about the first episode in season 1 being the most money spent ever, still didn't want me to watch. Only watched because one of my roommates was a big fan. Got into it, but never watched season 1 since the show recaps itself a lot instead of making new material. Needless to say, my friend gave up midway through because he couldn't take the random stuff (black horse, black smoke, etc). I'm still going at it. :)

14. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You're crazy...! Go watch the first season...! Especially the very first episode...!

15. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I didn't know who a few of the characters were at first til the end of season 2, lol! Still don't know how the plane crashed. Someone said some ghost looking thing was in the cockpit.

Either way, a magnet will not take down a 747. It's made of aluminum, not steel. The steel they use anyways in small components is non-magnetic.

16. docdavid

docdavid Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Toronto/K-W
    Full Name:
    Mike D
    couldnt a powerful electromagnetic field damage the avionics?

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Yes, but it wont' rip a plane into pieces.

They showed the plane again, but wasn't it a 747 at first? I never saw the first episodes, but something tells me it was the four engined 747, but the one they pictured was a 2 engine. Long range widebody so a 777 most likely.

The episode was okay. It really pisses me off how these guys don't simply react and kill the others, but rather keep long converations. I guess they want to write a story, lol...

18. docdavid

docdavid Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Toronto/K-W
    Full Name:
    Mike D
    yah,
    the show is so frustrating, every episode creates 100 new questions and only answers 2 or 3, I geuss that's why it's so good.

19. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    What a stupid ending :(

20. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    well that was disappointing.......waiting all off season....for that?!?!?!?!?!?
    reminds me of last season's Soprano's.....we waited for this?

21. luxurybazaar

luxurybazaar Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Yeah very slow first episode, with only 3 real characters.

The whole "other's camp" was unexpected. I don't think it'll really start getting good until ep. 3 or 4. The next episode looks like it'll waste a lot of time just leading up to the rescue attempt and maybe have 5-10 minutes of the rescue.

Oh well, still a great show :)

22. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    yeah.............so far, but up to a point. Not sure how long before I agree with Andy Dehnart-
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14911832/

23. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I personally don't like Rescue Missions. I.e. Jurassic Park 2 and 3. Jack really should've just killed that lady when he had a chance. At least hold onto her while opening the door with water behind it.