November Car and Driver - Wow! | FerrariChat

November Car and Driver - Wow!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by bounty, Oct 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I can't get over how many exciting things I've been reading about in this issue. The new 928 based on the Panamerica looks beautiful - v-10 power potentially. New S-Class Convertible! BMW 3-series hard top looks breathtaking. Great time for us auto nuts. Hell even the Commadore VE looks intruiging if GM can pull it off. Wow! Definitely a issue worth picking up.

2. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    save us sometime from going out and buying the mag, and just scan the pics.....

3. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    The 928 is in my new Road & Track, a rear 3/4 view... looks GREAT with CGT style wheels on it.

4. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    It is a good one - they take 17 cars out to VIR to start a test benchmark that they will update throughout the year - it's a beautiful thing - can you run a 3 flat?

5. jordanair45

jordanair45 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2006
    Imagine if the "new" 928 will have the CGT's V-10. I see this car being priced more than most 911's, since it is going to be a GT. The issue sounds great, I'll have to get read it at Barnes and Noble.