Oh God, I'm sick now | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Oh God, I'm sick now

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by allegretto, Oct 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buzz48317

Buzz48317 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Shelby Twp., MI
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Just a quick note. Your garage is about 700 sq. feet bigger than my first house. Very nice!

Do you grab the Lambo keys or the Ferrari keys more often? I'd have a tough time deciding myself.

2. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    No question that would be a brilliant addition!

It all depends on one's interests, but the Corsa Clienti Program (FXX, vintage F1, etc.) would seem very seductive when you ponder, "what next?" The on-going fees paid to Ferrari probably make the initial purchase look insignificant.

I'm also hoping the 550GT, 575GTC, 360GT market will approach rational levels in the next 18-24 months when they become valueless outside of club and vintage racing series. Too bad there isn't a race shop in Phoenix to keep those monsters on the track.......there are times I really miss California!

3. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Well I say buy it. The dealership is off a street with my last name on it so it must be right. :)

It's sounds to me that your heart wants it, but your mind is being too logical. Go with you heart man!!!

Steven G. Ogden

4. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    is that a part of historic ROUTE 66 ?

5. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Nice garage!! Enzo and Maybach, yummy :) Where's the Veyron?

6. red1987F40

red1987F40 Karting

Sep 24, 2006
    Fort Collins, Co
    Full Name:
    Ricki W.

DOWNSIDE????? There is no downside to owning an Enzo.

"I can do it if I really stretch" Stretch man!!!!!!!!!..... stretch!