SR + Drive + ALMS @ Laguna Seca 10/20-22 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

SR + Drive + ALMS @ Laguna Seca 10/20-22

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by GT-Racer, Oct 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zigno

Zigno Karting

The website says no more tickets because there is not enough time to buy them online and have them mailed out in time. You can still buy tickets at the gate.

2. damage

damage Formula Junior

May 20, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jarod
    Hey Luis,

Should we purchase tickets in advance or anything or do they sell tickets at the event? So we drive down, park in the free area and buy some spectator seating tickets?

3. def

def Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    a friend and i bought some saturday tickets off craigslist to be sure. So is anyone driving down from SR for sure (besides luis, or are you driving down with FoSV? I don't have a ferrari so i think that's out for me)? If going from SR, what time would you be leaving? I'm still debating to take the lotus or my 4runner..

4. damage

damage Formula Junior

May 20, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jarod

I think the elise will be fine. I doubt the parking is like a mud pit or something. So now I'm wondering about the ticket situation too. Hate to arrive there and find out I can't watch it cuz they don't sell tickets there.

5. alexD

alexD F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2006
    sunnyvale
    Full Name:
    alex d
    according to the website, they sell tickets there. 45$ at the gate...

"Admission tickets will be available as listed at the admission gates when you arrive: 3-Day $65, 2-Day (Sat/Sun) $55, Friday, $30, Saturday, $45, Sunday $25. General Camping is also still available in an open unimproved, first come first serve area and will be $50 per night (admission ticket required for duration of event in order to camp)."

http://www.laguna-seca.com/Tickets/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ViewTickets&EventID=15

6. GT-Racer

GT-Racer Karting

Oct 27, 2005
    I plan to be at SR around 8:00am and then leave between 8:30-8:45am. I'll get my ticket directly at LS.

7. diablo roadster

diablo roadster Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2004
    Mountain View
    Full Name:
    Martin
    So I think I am confused...

Who is going to what days and when? I may be able to make it Sunday, but I won't know for sure until Saturday night.

8. damage

damage Formula Junior

May 20, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jarod
    HOLY ****. Godamnit I really hate to miss this but I got crap to do tomorrow morning. GRRR!

9. GT-Racer

GT-Racer Karting

Oct 27, 2005
    So when do we have a photoshoot party at your new house man?

10. damage

damage Formula Junior

May 20, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jarod
    haha. hopefully soon. making offer today. :)