Canadian Off Topic Thread | Page 73 | FerrariChat

Canadian Off Topic Thread

Discussion in 'Canada' started by stax, May 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

1. .

2. .

3. .

4. .

5. .

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    well said!

From what ive seen and herd hes a stand out guy, and one of the best players in the League, thats just plain out cool!

2. Forza-Italia

Forza-Italia Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Tell him to hold on to his ear during the playing of the national anthem at his next game. If he does it, then it's a very good chance it's him. :)

3. Bab

Bab Formula 3

Dec 4, 2004
    Moncton/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I've met him, I can't see why he would talk like that and be all like "hey i'm danny heatley from the Senators". He seemed to know he was cool, why would be need forum approval.

Plus the irony of the 360 Spider incident, plus I thaught he was restricted from owning high performance cars for a period of time, and thus wouldn't have a Viper.

I may be proven wrong, but his forum talk doesn't sound like a mature, superstar athlete.

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Hold the presses !!!! WHat ? you didnt see them in Kleinberg ?

You mean to tell me you actually left Kleinberg to go to downtown toronto ?

Are you feeling ok ? You didnt hit you're head soemwhere did you ?

5. docdavid

docdavid Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Toronto/K-W
    Full Name:
    Mike D
    does anyone know why the 427 was closed for a 'motorcade' today..
    someone important at the airport?
    thanks md

6. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    #1806 ClassicFerrari, Oct 18, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hahahahah.

For the record...Century room is a cool place. Not as cool as Kleinburg though ;)

Starboy, I hope you understand we are just bustin balls. God knows we love doing that around here..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I just fired a shot across his bow.......let's see the response.

8. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Keith, vai trabalhar pora!

9. bdog

bdog Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2004
    I unlikly it is true because Dany Heatley is banned from driving anything with more then a V6 or 300hp because of what happen

10. CrazyEnzo

CrazyEnzo Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    i dont believe it one second, why would he, with that stats post his full name and info about him???? y would he even mention what happened few years ago (i sure won't)

11. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

'Brigado Vasco........uma outro idiota na internet e morte !!!

12. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yup. how can these guys think they can get away? One can crush them just by using car options alone! LOL I love it.

13. LambogatiINC

LambogatiINC Formula 3

Aug 14, 2004
    Toronto/Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sal
    hahahahhahahaa, do it vasco!

14. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Im serious, why are you talking for me Vasco. Im not busting his stones at all.

Starboy has 17 posts to his credit and 15 of the 17 posts have the word Kleinberg attached to it. I think he should be changing his Fchat name to Kleinberg.

Starboy if you do change it to "Kleinberg", i think it would funny as hell !!
    After all everyone knows Kleinberg is the capital of Canada...ROLMAO !!

15. WyattH

WyattH Karting

Jun 22, 2004
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Wyatt Hanson
    Bam Margera (more popular in the US) and another famous "athlete" are both active on 6speed.
    Honestly, I'm from the States. I don't follow Hockey and have no idea who the guy in question is. :)

16. WyattH

WyattH Karting

Jun 22, 2004
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Wyatt Hanson
    Just re-read the thread up through page 5. Looks like he's busted. :(

17. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Heh, read the thread. Keith's (KDS) the man. LOL

Suckers.

18. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    GTA has one of the most expensive restaurants in the world? Where's Etobicoke?

http://www.caterersearch.com/Articles/2006/10/17/309507/Gordon+Ramsays+Royal+Hospital+Road+named+one+of+the+most+expensive.htm

Gordon Ramsay's Royal Hospital Road named one of the most expensive restaurants
    (17 October 2006 16:27)

Gordon Ramsay’s Royal Hospital road restaurant in Chelsea has been named one of the world’s most expensive restaurants by Forbes Magazine.

The three Michelin-starred restaurant was found to cost $183 (£98) per person for dinner with one glass of wine.

It came second only to Tokyo’s steak house Aragawa which would set diners back $368 (£197) each and Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee in Paris where the bill is around $231 (£124) for dinner for one.

The list, which excludes US contenders as a separate list will be published next week, was compiled in conjunction with guide publisher Zagat Survey.

In descending price order, the remainder of the world’s top 10 most expensive restaurants are Acquarello in Munich ($125 (£67)), Alberto Ciarla in Rome ($113 (£61)), Sushi Kaji in Toronto ($109 (£58)), Queue de Cheval Steak House in Montreal ($85 (£46)), El Amparo in Madrid ($70 (£38)), Whampoa Club in Shanghai ($63 (£34)) and Boeucc in Milan ($62 (£33)).

19. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    What is the point of this thread ?

I would rather eat at burger king then pay that much for a meal

20. robruf

robruf Rookie

Nov 12, 2003
    What is constituting a meal? Is it just the entree or is it a 3 course meal, soup/salad/appetizer, entree, and desert. I have eaten at plenty of places where my meals have cost much more than that, even in Ottawa, it can cost about $100+ per person per meal, before the drinks even start flowing. Then again I can put away alot of food, don't even let me near a nice sushi restaurant

21. WyattH

WyattH Karting

Jun 22, 2004
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Wyatt Hanson
    The point is to share the "passion" for fine dining with others. It's a Ferrari forum, and many members would rather pay that much for a quality meal than eat at BK. To each their own; perhaps it's all relative.

22. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    No real point. Just never heard of the place and was curious about it. Figure some of Toronto fellows knew a little bit. If one of the mods want to move it to OT, they can.

As for the price, it's all about personal preference. If money wasn't an option, I would love to check out some of the restaurants around the world (I'm a young buck, so hopefully one day). Dining, at least to me, is one of best pleasures in life.

23. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Never heard of it....but would love to try this out.

24. arshad

arshad Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Arshad
    Kaji is very good. He just opened up another one, but the Etobicoke one is better. It is pricey, but certainly worth it for special occasions.

25. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I could have a good 20 meals at Harvey's for that cost :p