Ferrari (and other automotive art) by Garry Fasano | FerrariChat

Ferrari (and other automotive art) by Garry Fasano

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by kjtar, Nov 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kjtar

kjtar Rookie

May 16, 2004
    Tulsa, OK USA
    Full Name:
    Thomas A Reynolds
    I wish I could paint, but I can hardly draw a straight line. I do have a page, however, where I have paintings by Garry Fasano displayed, and if you like what he does you can get in touch with him directly. Here's the URL for anyone who may be interested:
    http://www.tomandkarenspage.com/cars and then go down to the link where it says Artwork by Garry Fasano and click the link, I can't remember it offhand.
    Best regards,
    Tom Reynolds
    Sand Springs, OK
    ex 308gt4

2. kjtar

kjtar Rookie

May 16, 2004
    Tulsa, OK USA
    Full Name:
    Thomas A Reynolds
    Well, I had a computer "upgrade" and lost all my emails, HTML files, graphics, etc. Until I get a new box and (hopefully) retrieve some of that information and get it reposted, I think you can probably do a search on "Garry Fasano" and come up with some information. Garry, if you're out there, my email is now [email protected]. Sorry for all who've been relying on this thread, you can imagine how I feel having lost all that information! And, I even went to earthlink and asked them, if I resubscribe, can they retrieve the info? and they told me that once people leave, that info is all deleted.
    Sigh.
    Tom Reynolds
    (now in) Tulsa, OK