My fastetst FXX's video | Page 5 | FerrariChat

My fastetst FXX's video

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Manuma, Nov 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    I am actually an adult. And I do enjoy all forms of motorcycling as well as motorcross. No one here appreciates your personal attacks on myself and MANUMA. And if you properly read my previous posts on this thread, I did question the safety in this video, but will not push the issue any more than necessary.

You certainly act like you own the place after only 16 posts, just keep all of your indecent talk and poor grammar in the Backroom Lounge thread.

Lets just enjoy Ferrarichat.com in peace, there is no need to badger anyone or anything here. This thread has been started by MANUMA and he deserves nothing less than all of us enjoying his videos, regardless of his driving style.

2. Strasse

Strasse Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Manuma:

Grazie per i video. Sembra che qui si sono proprio incazzati per cazzate. Ma insomma, che tu fai per permetterti tutte queste belle macchine?

3. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    Certo! Abbiamo alcuni shemi qui.

4. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Your mail is so long, long-winded and arrogant that it is unbearable to read.
    Manuma pilots the FXX with talent. That there are other cars on the track is perfectly normal ....that is what tracks are for!

For someone who claims to be as good as you do and who needs to list names to prove it, I suggest you stay close to home and never venture onto a race track in europe - even a club event is likely to send you scurrying home.

Grow up.

Ferraris and Cars in general: love them, appreciate that others have more, and can do better OR turn off this site and go to www.knittingforbeginners.com

Grazie, Manu!

5. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Manuma, thank you so much for sharing the videos and photos of all your family's Ferraris. I admire your family's passion so much!
    You are correct that your videos are different than any others and I hope you continue to make them.

6. traxter

traxter Rookie

Dec 31, 2005
    Greetings,

Awsome videos Manuma, the cars are fantastic.

It seems that some of the people here don't have the common sense, to understand when it's a race, or when it's just a demonstration to show the cars.

Probably most of this haters don't know anything about trackdays in Europe, because they are used to those trackdays in the States where you are treated like a retarded or a 5 year old kid. A guy only wants to do a few laps and has to get a full inspection on the car, and use a complete overall, etc, etc...

I never understood the need of the cars in America having all those stickers, but now I start to understand...

Use the common sense and chill out... and never get close to a track outside the States, cause the laws are different and everything is much more relaxed.

Best regards.

7. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    wooooowwwwwww....a subscription snob!

8. eurperules

eurperules Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2005
    belgium
    Full Name:
    stijn quintyn
    guys, just stop the bashing.
    be gratefull that for once we see some vids of these ultra-rare cars other than the stereotype drag-strip ones.

if you feel that you do not appreciate these vids or manuma's driving techniques, than just don't respond.
    you're ruining the experience for the ones that do appreciate these vids, you show no respect to the person who made the effort to show us these vids and most off all, you endanger the fact that we might get to see more of these type of videos

manuma, thanks for posting!
    see you @ spa hopefully at this years ferrari days

9. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Sorry, there will be no Ferrari days at Spa in june 2007......

10. bhdn

bhdn Karting

Dec 11, 2005
    Poland
    Cool vids, keep 'em coming

11. eurperules

eurperules Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2005
    belgium
    Full Name:
    stijn quintyn
    SHOCK!!!

12. mikigta

mikigta Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2005
    Cittadella; Italy
    Full Name:
    Michele

Ciao manuma, io credo che la gente abbia del gran tempo da perdere.

Great videos.

13. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    Manuma, EXCELLENT VIDEOS! The video of the FXX was the greatest. Do you have videos of the FXX from the outside?? That would be great to watch.

To the trolls and HATERS: Does the fact that Manuma is only 21-23 years old make you JEALOUS???

EAT SHIET! He drives an FXX & an Enzo!!

Manuma, just ignore these lame losers and haters. Your driving skills are FAR better than most from the videos I've seen. Keep the videos coming!

14. fun-meter

fun-meter Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis
    Manuma, excellent video's, thank you for taking the time to do them and share them. And i have to add to that - some good driving, and a very nice selection of cars! Looks like you make the most out of them, which is good in my opinion. :)

Some how though, i dont think the FXX will be able to do normal track days in the UK, we have a 105dBA limit (our 430 was 101dBA on Wet setting), so i think the FXX wouldnt make the regulation (unfortunately). =D

And that 599GTB in Grigio, it speaks for itself, beautiful. :)

15. nejcdolinsek

nejcdolinsek Karting

Dec 2, 2003
    Excellent reply!! :D

16. TurboTodd

TurboTodd Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Brentwood, TN
    Not going to weigh in on the driving..

Excellent audio, I appreciate you providing the videos..

Yet I have to share a quote found on another forum regarding the cellular handoff mid-drive..

"Hey bro, here's my cell phone. See if you can call in some throttle discipline, OK?"

Courtesy of Lewis Tanner, corner-carvers.com

17. Rainey

Rainey Karting

May 29, 2006
    Tasmania, Australia
    Manuma, firstly I want to say thank you for sharing these amazing videos!

Obviously in this discussion it is quite clear that we cannot please everyone. My opinion is that you are doing what non-competitive fast driving is all about... having a bunch of fun! Most of all, you are doing it from the relative safety of a closed circuit, which is the most responsible method. It didn't look like anyone was in immediate danger from any of those videos and your car control was exceptionally good.

To those members out there with the harsh critisism, why don't you go chase the people that do this stuff out on the public streets...

18. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas

HA!!

that, my friend, was awesome.

19. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    videos are gone!

20. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Unfortunately for you, 'reknown' is not a word in the English language.

21. RolexNJ

RolexNJ Rookie

Oct 24, 2006
    NJ & South MA
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Ever hear of typo? Typing to fast? Admiral? LOL.