Dare I say "Hello Brothers"?? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Dare I say "Hello Brothers"??

Discussion in '348/355' started by Huskerbill, Oct 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AustinLSE

AustinLSE Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Riverton NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    congratz dude! what a shift from the TR or "big D".. nice looking 348!! wear it in good health.. :) (love bullfighters comment, someone put the TR in the dryer.. lol!!!)

seriously dude, congrats!

2. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Thanks brother....

Is the old girl put away for the winter or is she still kicking??

3. AustinLSE

AustinLSE Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Riverton NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    she's braving the leaves in a nice mild Fall so far.. been a blast.. :)

(forget heated seats, the firewall does enough..)

this may be her last week though, a turkey run to the inlaws, nice bath, then sleep for the winter.. $^)

4. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Bill - very sweet! Love the color. Going to miss you in the 328 club but I'm also jealous of the performance gains you'll see. Looking forward to your driving impressions/comparison with your last ride! Later, Battman

5. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    I have only seen one picture of it in this thread......... :( Whats the story?? :D

6. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hey, I'll call ya.....

I am impressed so far. Sounds pretty good. As soon as I get over the fear that the motor is going to seize this week or the tranny will blow, I will be alright......

7. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

There will be pics galore either tonight or tomorrow. Perfusion might be coming over tonight to see it. Those could be some good pics. I just got her yesterday though and it was dark by the time I got home. Not to mention my camera has been acting up.....

I'll have some!!!

8. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

About time! :p:p

9. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    #84 chaa, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have the theory that he is removing he 355 front bumper, door pannel and rear light sets. And replacing them with 348 parts:D Thats my story and i am sticking to it:D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    Give me a plane ticket, I will be over to take pics for ya!

11. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I should definitely bring my camera over for this one... Can't wait, Bill!!! Never seen a yellow 348 in the flesh (that I can remember) - very excited. :D

12. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Aaron, thanks for coming. But that was "Dumb and Dumber" at best!!! Admittedly, I was "Dumber".

We were so excited to take the pics we tipped over and busted my $9 floodlight leaving us "in the dark". Again, I definitely didn't give you enough slack on the extension cord!!! My bad....

Then your battery runs out of your camera.

What a comedy of errors. First the floodlight and battery. Then, I try to back straight out of the driveway without "crabbing it" and hear the car scrape a bit. Ouch. Moron. Then grind the gears like a moron at the stop sign as I tried to put it into 1st before I was fully stopped. What a MORON!!!

Ha!! I was like, "I wonder if Aaron heard that??" as I was wincing. Then I thought "Of course he did. He probably has his windows open and is trying to listen to the car. Bill, you Moron!!" ;-)

At the next stoplight, you confirm that you did hear it. Ouch......

At least the car was clean.....Too bad it was dark....... ;-)

13. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways

HAAAAAaaaa!

Chaa, you kill me, man! That's hilarious! What a photoshop...

You're a good sport poking fun at your own car that way.

14. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

Yeah, how did you get that Challenge Grill to fit your 348??

;-)

15. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Ah, yes...Good times indeed! Beautiful house, beautiful car. If it weren't for the damned wintertime weather where it gets dark shortly after what seems like Noon, we wouldn't have to worry about having broken the floodlight!

BTW - Sorry about that, again! :p I'll be happy to buy you a new one, or spot you the $9 for a replacement, but I do have to say that I was thinking "This guy's NUTS!" when I said, "We're not going to lift the extension cord over the Ferrari," and you said, "That's exactly what we're going to do!"

Doh! At least it was the light that paid the price from not enough slack on the cord and not your paint from too much slack... ;)

ANyway, I'll get some pictures posted up after I charge my battery, even if they are "low light." Let's definitely try to set something up for later in the week - sounds like SR may happen after all now? Whatev - I'm game.

Take it easy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

16. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Thanks brother........

Yeah, that was funny when you said that about the extension cord. I remember.....

If you have good pics, shoot them over onto the new post I just started on this forum titled "I am in officially in the brotherhood" or something.........

If I get the issue I am referring to in that post taken care of, I will be at SR..... otherwise, NOPE!!!

;-(

At least your Sharks won!!! I saw they scored quite a few....