Boston Spotters | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Boston Spotters

Discussion in 'New England' started by mrrou, Apr 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    there is a red 25th anniversary countach that has been seen in cambridge and the north end (little italy etc)

2. cla_bos

cla_bos Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Charles A.
    Saw the Otto club's yellow gallardo parked on the sidewalk on Yawkey way last night. Looked like there was some event going on at the park...

C

3. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    otto clubs gallardo on newbury also maserati and orange gallardo

4. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    black gallardo in norwood this morning

5. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    new z4 coupe if anyone cares.. black "MZ4" on boylston @copley

6. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    cool i love it!!

7. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
  8. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    black 430 spider heading east on 135 in natick center this evening at about 16:40 ET.

stock exhaust i presume - very quiet.

doody.

9. Durpen

Durpen Karting

Sep 6, 2005
    South of Boston, USA
    Full Name:
    Kirk N
    I was gassing up the 348 in Duxbury today and a friend (who happened to be walking by) said he just saw a Ferrari with the plate "Ferrari" in a prking lot down the street. I headed over but the car was gone - missed it by 5 minutes. Two Ferraris in the same parking lot on the South Shore could never happen without planning.
    Anyone know what model Ferrari it was or who owns it?

Kirk

10. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    MA PLATE " FERARI" 6 letters in Mass is a red Testarossa. Spotted in Natick, Vermont, all over.

11. Durpen

Durpen Karting

Sep 6, 2005
    South of Boston, USA
    Full Name:
    Kirk N
    My friend didn't know which model it was. Thank you!

12. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Very nice Black 360 Spyder on Route 9 heading out of Boston.

13. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Well, not Boston but just came back from a fun rip to NYC for a few days (saw the tree lighting and other bits). Is it me, or does the 599's front look like a fish (or the Pontiac Solstice)? The dimensions from the passenger compartment to the rear of the car looks very awkward too. Strange as the Italians are usually good at balanced visuals and dimensions.

14. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    today at the Ira Porsche Dealership, someone was dropping off their testarossa (silver/red) for a trade towards a cayenne S titanium. That bastard bought the car I wanted ;) jk, if your on FCHat, enjoy it in good health!

15. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    acura nsx bentley gt with awesome rims and a ferrari and rolls phantom on newbury

16. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    silver on red is hot, wonder what year it is and the price once they relist it

17. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    A very nice looking Black Bentley Arnage on Route 1 around saugus area this morning around 7:15. I had to slow down to look at it, very elegant looking.

18. Crazyeyes

Crazyeyes Rookie

Oct 12, 2006
    Well its not exactly Boston, but I spotted an older yellow Ferrari with Mass. Dealer plates on it, heading north round the Thurber's curve in RI and jumping onto 195W. I am not exactly sure what it is, but I think from the pictures I have seen that it was a 275. I do have the dealer plate # if only I could track it down....I also saw a Ford GT in tungsten pull up to the Chevy dealer I am a salesperson at, it had a performance package added to it by Tasca. The owner said it had round 720hp to the wheels....Sounded mean!

19. mckenzie

mckenzie Rookie

Mar 11, 2004
    Cambridge, MA
    Full Name:
    z mckenzie
    red F430 in Cambridge spotted at noon. The driver passed by the museum of science, then proceeded to take 93 south, into the tunnel. It sounded pretty good, and flames could be seen in the exhaust tips when he shifted.

Funny thing is that I contemplated taking out my gallardo, but declined at the last minute. It would have been an interesting run, as he was driving pretty aggressively. It was hard to keep up in my navigator.

If you are reading this, PM me sometime. Next time you're in the area, I'd like to go on a a run with you; I live in the high rise condos near there. Never would have thought we can drive our cars in New England during the month of December. I have been proven wrong.

20. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    Last wednesday- 360 spotted in Burlington, MA Parked in front of 15 New England Executive Park...

Also maybe the owner of an AM Vantage? which was pulling in to that same office parking lot today, I was in the white E class behind you

21. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Forgot to mention Friday at 4pm a red on tan Elise, Westbound on Memorial Drive.

22. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    8 exotics one am v8 vantage dodge viper 1990s in red ferrari 360 black 2 gallardos one orange one yellow pimped out bentley conti gt and last but not least awhit on blue ford gt

23. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Black with tan interior 430 at 7 pm in the theater district...

Mass reg., four letter one digit vanity plate....

24. cla_bos

cla_bos Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Charles A.
    Black 360 on Newbury St around noon today - pulling up to the Armani Cafe, of course...

C

25. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    there was a nice aston martin convertible at the capital grille on chestnut hill last night. im not up to date on the models so i cant be anymore specific.