Enzo spotted in Seattle!! | FerrariChat

Enzo spotted in Seattle!!

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Meeyatch1, Dec 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    So I am in Seattle visting some clients and into the parking garage pulls a bright red Enzo....I almost fell over. Seeing the car in person was amazing when seeing what it looked like next to normal cars and in a non-car show setting. Is the owner on here? If so...seeing that car made my day. Thank you! :)

2. caballorojo

caballorojo Karting

Mar 8, 2005
    I chased it on the floating bridge back in 03' and it still had the dealer plates on it. Ferrari of Seattle said that they sold two in Seattle and a black one was rumered at the time to be located there but they had not seen it yet.

3. RarriDreamer

RarriDreamer Karting

Nov 6, 2006
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Rob
    man I wish I could see one of them, while Ive been here in WA I've only seen about 4 Ferraris, 2 550's, a 348, and a 308/328.

4. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Does Ferrari ever have any local Ferrari shows?

I know there is a Vancouver Ferrari show up here every June and a lot of the Seattle guys come...but still yet to see an Enzo at the show.

5. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Man that sucks, I honestly feel for you man, the first time I saw an Enzo (was a black one) it was so amazing I can't even tell you what I felt, since then I've seen so many that it's hardly even an event anymore, which sucks but at the same time is cool I guess. I moved here to SoCal from Utah so I know how it is to love cars and never get to see them, while I was in UT I only saw 3 Ferraris on the road in I don't know how many years, since I've moved here.....I can't even count them, SoCal is truly the car lovers paradise! If you're ever in Cali, drop by our section of the forum before hand and you can see what shows are going on during that time, you might get lucky, last week there was an Enzo and an MC12 at one of the local shows, pretty cool stuff.

6. RarriDreamer

RarriDreamer Karting

Nov 6, 2006
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Ahhh a black one, I hope to make it to some car shows in the spring if I am still on the mainland.

7. ffeverd

ffeverd F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    They have a big Ferrari gathering in downtown Seattle every summer. I saw pictures of a red Enzo and two rare 250 GTO in this section a while back.

8. aton

aton Rookie

Sep 26, 2005
    Paul Allen has a red one.