Anyone looking for a Murcie ? | FerrariChat

Anyone looking for a Murcie ?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jonny5, Dec 14, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    A mate of mine has been given a reality check on the value of his 03/03 Murcie (black car, 2 owner, FLSH, 9000 miles had had clutch and has tubi) - has been offered 90k on trade in , and is looking for better offers .

Car goes in 24 hours , so pm me if interested. I have *no* interest in this sale btw

2. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK

bloody hell.....High Wycombe have a car VERY similar to that up for £126,000.

I have heard of another story where 90K was the highest trade offer on a '03.... and that was a year ago!

3. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I guess like alot of high end models it all depends if the dealer is going to stock it or not. If they don't then they just use the trade figure and this month is not the best to try and trade a car as no-one want it, but sounds a good deal for someone.

Whats the inside colours mate?

A trader friend of mine just got 110k for a Orange 02 plate with 20k on clock, which makes this look extremely good value.

I might know of someone who would be prepared to give him some cash on a exchange of the TUBI for their normal one. Email me mate.

4. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    That sounds like an absolute steal mate.

5. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    Graham Schultz, Lambo High Wycombe is doing a clear out pre christmas and is doing deals on his stock - the Gallardo SE he will do a deal at way below advertised price

6. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    I must be alone in thinking this is just naturally the right price for these cars at the moment ? 90k trade, 100/105 max retail

7. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul

Thats strange as he only offerred a mate 500quid off his 127k Murci, hardly a clearout deal for an 03 car!!!!

8. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    I've done business with him servicing my car, so maybe he's just being straight up with me

Gallardo SE he will deal £22.5k below what it's advertised for

Maybe the Murcie is on SOR , either way too much money

9. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Maybe mate seeing your a customer he thinks you'd mayeb trade your car ona deal forsomething else or just take something else anyway.

I think he needs to rethink the price of that Murci for it to move, I think with these cars it all depends on the history around it. Some can be good and some can be bad and sometimes traders I think balance the price with a risk element.

I think a nice low owner car with spot on servicing with proper Full Lambo Main Dealer History is worth more that a indi serviced car in a traders eyes, does the black car have Full Main Dealer history or is it a mix as maybe this is the low figure's reason. Other than that why would it be so low unless someone is trying to just nick it, we are all guilty of that, eh mate?

10. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    Like my mates murcie - the deal on the Gallardo SE is a pure cash, no part-x deal

My 6.0 isn't going anywhere (seen as they are going up in value) , and isn't part of the deal

the murcie I know is FULL LAMBO service history, with clutch done at LHW . Not a dodgy part service history car, not a 'story' car or a gumball car (a few of the doing the rounds , including the crashed car )

try it yourself, ring lambo london offer them a 03 car say you want to sell it today and get a price.

I did this with my 6.0 when I was buying it , so I knew what the owner would have been offered by main dealers and independants. Dion told me that trick

11. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    you are spot on mate, no doubt. Just shocking to hear the difference between reality and asking prices.

As for the fella who bought a '02 for 120K. oppppps.

12. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That trick was out before dion was born mate. ;)

Jon in the nicest manor, I never said it was a story car, I was just explaining how some traders might try and balance risk/profit, as I'm sure it has all been bids over a phone and they aren't cheap to prep according to Lambo London, no need to be so definsive mate. ;)

As for Lambo London they won't take an 03 car as it's over 2 years old they don't do anything older than that as they don't really want to stock that age of car.

Lambo High Wycome is NOT an official Sales Centre only service, is that right?

I hope he gets an offer.

13. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul

Ade I think it all depends on how long you keep the car. an extra 10k for the right car for him might be a good or bad move but I would expect it will tell over time.

Who was that anyway?

14. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    sorry mate, don't mean to come across defensive - shouldn't really be on the net as i'm trying to handover all my work as going on hols tomorrow - so typing at 200mph and not thinking how it comes out ;)

Lambo High Wycombe sales are as Modena cars , they aren't official sales yep. .. Just service

15. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Sorry mate didn't mean to sound rude either. I know what thats like.

I also was talking about LHW's car in that statement too not yer mates, which looking back wans't that clear so sorry for any confusion.

16. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Jonny, good news that your keeping the 6.0. What did i say guys eh, what did i say!!!! lol

17. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    A dunno what did you say?

18. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    Car sold.

19. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    did he just trade it in the end?

20. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    Totally off subject,.... any of you guys the proud owner of a yellow Diablo SV? Saw is cruising around SE1 this evening.....right eyeful of car!

As you were. :)

21. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    sold it to a mate 91k

22. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul

must be nice to have mates with 91k just lying around the house availble within 12hrs.

23. ted 191

ted 191 Karting

Sep 6, 2005
    yorkshire
    Full Name:
    chris heeley
    If another murci comes up for sale at that price let me know

24. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England