Ho HO Ho Murci Christmas.....Look what I tucked away tonight!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ho HO Ho Murci Christmas.....Look what I tucked away tonight!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by CUE99T, Dec 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. adamfraser

adamfraser Rookie

Mar 24, 2006
    Ayr, Scotland
    Ian Borland.. name rings a very faint bell!

Nice pictures... cant quite figure where they were taken though.

2. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Car looks great Paul, looking forward to seeing it.

You got any idea as to annual milage you think you'll be doing?

M

3. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I always appreciated that car. Congratulations and merry Christmas.

4. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    LOL , not a chance. I said he was a mate :D :D :D

5. mad-dot

mad-dot Karting

Feb 24, 2004
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Full Name:
    Stewart
    Stunning car Paul :)........sports exhaust on it ?

6. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

That looks so EVIL! :D:D

7. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Looking forward to it, just hope the weathers better this time!!

8. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    color suits her very well!

lovely car.

9. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    They were taken down at Harry Fairbairn BMW.

Ian's got a few toys, and has his eye on a Murci too now!!

10. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul

got no idea whats on it, I reckon it's a TUBI after the noise that Manu said it would do on startup, but it's noisey enough so if it's not then it'll do fine.

I would like the Larini tips on it, as they look sweet!!

11. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I have put 6k on insurance but no idea really. It will depend on how much I'm aorund and if I sell the 911.

12. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Nice...! Congratulations...! I love those wheels...

13. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  14. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Many thanks to Paul for collecting me and taking me out for a spin in the Lambo, albeit the outward jouney was in terrible weather :). Lovely car and good to meet up with you again.

15. AntM

AntM Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2006
    London
    Full Name:
    Antonia
    Just seen this thread....

Wow, what a car - love it in that colour - bet you are loving driving that :D

Congratulations - great choice.

16. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Paul,

Great to finally meet you over the festive period. I can truly say the car looks awesome, sounds unbelievable and goes like a nymphed up black widow on speed.

You know I am a huge Lamborghini fan and just seeing one makes my day/week so cheers and it was a great way to enter the new year. Also did i tell you i woke up with a stunning chick on the 1st of Jan and spent the whole day in bed? Now who can beat that for a good start to the new year?

How did Saturday go? I was in bed pretty much all day as had a big night out in town with the boys and girls, in fact one of them was Nigel Feeney, a former Diablo owner, great night was had!!

Speak soon,

Matthew

17. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Matt, it was good to put the face to a name like so many others on here.

Loved the car collection and also your prowler was superb looking especially with the roof down on the M8!!!

Went out with Scottie on sat who has a 355 and lets just say the road to sterling was never that interesting to me.....but it is now!!!! Met up with him at the BMW garage Henry Bros, and the guys were nearly hanging out the window and no-one was selling anything whilst we were outside for 5mins before heading off up the rd to Sterling.

I got a new readin gon the G meter and Avg Speed trip and Scottie wasn't hanging about either as he was in front as I fended off the Subaru and M3's that tried it on with us!!

Need to take a run up to the place we had lunch in Bridge of Allan as it was really nice.

I have promised Fi I would luncheon with her there so maybe ya could take yer new bit of fluff there!! :D

Is that Sophie not the only bird in the household now then? :)

18. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew

Cheers Paul,

Sounds like a good trip was had, the road to Stirling is a fast one i tell you. Silly speeds have been had going to Knockhill on some occasions but not by me of course, I've been cringing in the back seat!!!

We should do that some time, a nice wee day trip, get some tracking shots of the cars and a spot of lager is always good, even better if we can sit outside and admire the mechanics in the car park, the wives can talk babies, handbags and jimmy choos or something! Saying that Paul, I've been single for 7 years and this bird is awfully keen so I'll need to watch what i'm doing, lovely girl but theres always a but. She took us down to the Templetons carpet factory for lunch then the peoples palace yesterday in Glasgow Green, awesome little day out. I just dinae know though!!!

Lets not even mention Sophie, we didnt get off to the best start as we ran into some complications, a joint cause might i add. Anyway, she is on probation at the mo but i dont see it lasting. And the fud has stole my seat and shaggy throw, the bloody kings throne you know! Time to put the foot down i think.

By the way, see when you left and blipped the throttle in the car park, Anton crapped himself, got it on video too!

Regards

Matthew

19. closeshave

closeshave Formula 3

Nov 13, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Davy J
    #69 closeshave, Jan 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Nice car fella enjoy...heres a shot of her at our drivers run brunters day...
    avin a burn up with me old mans 575.... can anyone find the old post of the caption comp of this picture...??
    Image Unavailable, Please Login