NYer visiting KC, walnut st. EXOTIC CARS? | FerrariChat

NYer visiting KC, walnut st. EXOTIC CARS?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by niptuck, Dec 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Hey midwesterners...never been in your neck of the woods.
    I am visiting a special girl in KC from the 26th to the 31st.
    Any exotic car related activities going on/ places to visit for my own good?
    (although i won't be there with my car)

Thanks in advance!

2. early93viper

early93viper Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2006
    Olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I am not sure if they will be open (Christmas) but Rosso Motorsports (around 199th and Metcalf) is always a good place to stop by.

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    The KC Viper Club has (used to?) a gathering every Friday night at one of the pubs here in town. Their club is very acive and everyone of their member is class-act. Their cars are awesome. If intersted, you might give Jerry Dobson a PM. Welcome to KC

4. early93viper

early93viper Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2006
    Olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan

We don't get together at Mickey’s any more because of the weather and the holidays. We will probably be finding a new place after the holidays but won't resume at Mickey’s until the spring.

-Dan

5. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Thanks Dan and Tom. I hope the dealership is open...

Anyone with a Lambo mind if my lady takes a look???
    She has not seen one yet! When she visits me in NYC, it won't be a problem...i will take her on a run :)

But it would be a great surprise if i could show her one in the area!!!

Let me know fellas... thanks ;)

6. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    I'm here!
    I love the "Plaza."
    Where is the dealership?????????
    Any events?
    jjezzzz...my boys back home are having christmas and new year's runs....and i'm missing out. Hope the fchat boys here are doing something too.
    I was at Capital Grill, Reverse, and some sushi place last night. Other recommendations?

7. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    in terms of dealership, the closest exotic car dealership is in springfield, mo which is approx. 2hrs drive from kc.

your friend can check out my murcie. where are you staying in kc? i am out of town on biz until late friday; however if weather permitting, i might take the car out to the plaza this weekend.

8. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    glad you're enjoying our city.

for a more viberant and younger demographic nightclub scenes, check out club Blond and club NV. if you are into jazz, checkout Jardine (my favorite). for restaurants, you already hit some of the top highlighs. others in the vicinity include Starkers, J.J, Plaza III and Kona Grill.

enjoy the rest of your time in kc and happy new year.

9. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Tom is right, Jardines is great if you like jazz, and also The Point if you don't want to deal with the crowds. I would suggest you stay in the Plaza for night life and any of the afore mentioned clubs are close. The atmosphere is second to none and if the weather holds dress warm and take a walk. You have visited KC at a good time. Enjoy

10. polishpro

polishpro Rookie

Dec 7, 2006
    Sorry, Rosso Motorsports isn't currently packed full of vehicles but we do have a 355 and a TR in the shop right now. You should stop by and check out our boutique and the vehicles.. the Ferrari guys in KC are great.
    We are located at 20595 Metcalf Ave. south of Overland Park. 69 hwy at the
    199th st. exit. PM me if you would like more info. We look foward to meeting you