308/328/Mondial owners in Sydney | FerrariChat

308/328/Mondial owners in Sydney

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Ross Brackenbury, Jan 17, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ross Brackenbury

Nov 26, 2006
    Hi All,
    Trying to locate other owners in and around Sydney, Australia to meet up with. Had my car now (328GTS) for two months and drive it as often as I can, but only once have I seen another 328 on the road, and I wasn't in mine.
    Took my car down the South Coast from Sydney the other weekend and enjoyed the run (approximately 600 km) immensely.
    Looking for other owners to go on social runs on a Sunday occasionally.
    Recently replaced timing belts and generally tidied up the car. Also just regassed air con. Fabulous car!

Mobile No. 0407 260 988

Cheers,
    Ross

2. grantj

grantj Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    Grant Johnston
    Hi Ross

Have you thought about joining the Ferrari Club?? They often arrange drive and/or track days, and fellow members provide a good resourse for maintenance issues which arise from time to time. You can also get access to the Ferrari register which will help identify owners of similar models.

3. Ross Brackenbury

Nov 26, 2006
    Hi Grant,
    Thanks for the response.
    I haven't joined the Ferrari Club as I am already a member of two other car clubs.
    Looked at it but couldn't really justify the $250 joining fee. Maybe later......

Cheers,
    Ross

4. lusso64

lusso64 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2004
    Simi Valley
    Full Name:
    David
    Ross,

check out yahoo groups for "Aussie-Ferrari-Techtalk". you will need a flame proof suit and a very good sense of humour however....

Dave

5. geekstreet

geekstreet Karting

Feb 7, 2005
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Cam
    Hi Ross,

I'll keep my eye out for you!

I'm in the south (the Shire!!) and apart from heading out on long trips every now & then, I do the occasional Sunday run down through the National Park to Stanwell Tops with the kids in my 3.2 Mondi. I'd be nice to have a couple of cars together.

Always got lots of stuff on, but I'll pm you my contact details in case something can be arranged now & then.

Cheers
    Cam

6. maurice70

maurice70 F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2004
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    maurice T
    I cant justify it either

7. 328gtsfan

328gtsfan Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2004