Pic of LondonFerrari612s Dad's car | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Pic of LondonFerrari612s Dad's car

Discussion in '612/599' started by tjacoby, Jan 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
  2. truman bond

truman bond Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2006
    February is a good month to have a birthday London F; I know... but can I be 15 too? please?

Seriously, I read a New England Med journal reference saying if you lie about your age (by lowering it) your bio markers that head in that direction.

So I am 15, well 25 will do....

3. truman bond

truman bond Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2006
    London F, - btw - why did your dad sell the P. cayenne? - when I drove it, I felt it was the only decent driver's SUV I had been in AND with one of the best seats I had ever felt, anywhere...

Too late here to keep posting, zzz - getting old, 26...

4. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    off topic, but the ML63 AMG is a stunningly good drivers SUV

5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Yes it was wasn't it?

6. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    As the other chap said, Alex you are bang on with your words and view on this scenario. It seems no apology will be given from KDS, even if it was, it would in fact not mean very much.

Sometimes the F-chat police really are doing themselves and this board some harm and i think in the near future it will be brought up to discussion for all.

Fortunately, LF612 has provided pictures but unfortunately i can guarantee there are still obvious persons out to prove him wrong. I've read another thread and seen it for myself and indeed posted about it.He must be made aware of this as it seems the ones that can not be trusted are some of the adults on this site.

Nice 612!

7. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I turned 40 last October. ;)

8. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    Yes there are some people out there that probably just want to find something to argue about. Theres another young boy on this forum named Vic, Iv'e seen his mistakes and don't wish to follow in his steps. I'm not out here to make anyone jealous, just sharing my passion and enthusiasm for cars.

9. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    I now know, Kevin at Audio Illusions did it. I posted a link to another thread which shows when the system was first installed.

10. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yes, he got banned.

11. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    Yes but what exactly for?

12. Fly'n DutchMan

Fly'n DutchMan Karting

Oct 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills CA
    Full Name:
    Sander Brouwers
    The way some forum members are treating Michael is outrageous.

For one I can verify his identity and also speak to the fact that he is one of the most mature, inteligible, and hardworking teenagers if had the pleasure of meeting. In addition to being a complete witch with a tennis racket, he and his father are car nuts.

I know this because I'm the one that sold his family the car when I was still at The AutoGallery. We still remain close friends and chat on almost a weekly basis. One of the more rare examples of "good people" you meet these days.

What bothers me is that when Michael asks me about Ferrari event info all the time and I point him to this forum and he's gotta deal with this kind of crap?

That having been said, I think you'll find that he's a great assest to the forum and I'm sure he looking forward to meeting you guys at some of the events.

13. Jimbo49

Jimbo49 Formula 3

Aug 5, 2004
    Geelong, Australia
    Full Name:
    James

I think what you've said is spot on:) Well said!!

14. k-diddy

k-diddy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2004
    I second the Fly'n DutchMan! I posted the question about who did the install in this thread because as the Fly'n DutchMan would say I am a whore. Haha. Michael is a great guy and is a car lover. When I had the 612 in my shop to do the navigation and radar system Michael was the one I spoke with. Not his dad. When there were questions after the car was delivered Michael was the one that called. When he wanted something for the Porsche and MB Michael was the one that called. I spoke to his dad one time and that was for a fax number. I hope that when my son is 15 he is as smart and mature as Michael! Just think most of you that are posting bad things about him dont have a 612!

15. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    #65 fiorano94, Jan 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    thanks Firoano 94. Its a cool car so I thought why not post it.

17. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    I didn't know your last name so I said I didn't know. I then just posted your first name because I couldn't find your last name. Hi Kevin :)

18. londonferrari612

Dec 6, 2006
    California
    And hi Sanders.

19. anguruso

anguruso Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Hong Kong/Sydney
    Full Name:
    Angus Cheng
    Someone sounds like a lawyer :)