Open Invitation Ferrari Party with ROSSO | FerrariChat

Open Invitation Ferrari Party with ROSSO

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by cmparrenzo, Feb 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Press Release:

Chris Parr and Doug Crews are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of Rosso Motorsports located at 20595 Metcalf, in Stilwell, KS on Saturday, February 10th, 2007 at 1:00PM.

Our Master of Ceremonies is Tom Hnatiw from Dream Car Garage and Sports Car Revolution on SPEED Channel and with Crescent Classic. Tom is an incredible car guy and one of the funniest guys you will ever meet!

This event was by invitation only, but we have decided to open it up to the general public, however space is limited. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Our guests will include the following friends of Rosso Motorsports;

Graham Hill and JJ Mills of Bentley, Maserati, Lamborghini of St Louis along with a display of cars offered by Bentley St Louis. Bentley-Maserati St Louis is a factory authorized Ferrari Service Facility and our exclusive source for Ferrari warranty service.

Brian Weaver, Anthem Media Group and sponsor of the incredible Buffalo Run exotic car event held annually in Kansas City.

Our Professional Staff includes:

Dave Helms is our Cheif Ferrari Technical Advisor. Dave will be overseeing our techs to ensure they provide the best possible service in Kansas City. Dave is the owner of Scuderia Rampante in Boulder Colorado. Dave will continue to operate his shop in Boulder supporting his loyal clients. Dave has earned the reputation as one of the leading Ferrari techs in the US and we are proud that he has chosen to be associated with Rosso Motorsports.

Grant Maiman, Director Rosso Motorsports Performance and Racing. Grant is a former Skip Barber National Champion, Red Bull Formula One Driver search team member and currently racing a Porsche in the Rolex-Grand Am Series.

Scott Sweat, Ferrari Master technician, with over 5-years as a Ferrari tech in Kansas City, Scott is dedicated to servicing the needs of Ferrari owners throughout the midwest.

Jerry Dobson, Director, Viper Performance Division and Viper Master Tech, Vice President of the Kansas City Viper Club.

Jake Diehl, Master Tuner, with 2 cars winning SCCA National Champoionships last year, Jake can make miracles happen with tuning and chassis set-ups.

Mattew Vesey, Nationally recognized as one of the best automotive detailers in the US with many awards to his credit.

Look for your invitation in the mail, we do have some limited space available for the general public.

Doug and I look forward to seeing you and introducing you to our staff of dedicated professionals.

Chris Parr
    Partner
    Rosso Motorsports

www.rossomotorsports.com

This press release approved by Rob Lay prior to posting. Rosso Motorsports is proud that we will soon be a sponsor of Ferrarichat and the Crescent Classic.

2. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

Congrates on the opening. Give Metro Sports a call, they might be interested in having a camera crew there.

Its a unique facility to this area and wish you well. Perhaps Porsche service will be in your future, there is room for this need in the metro.

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Thanks Tom!

It has been while since I have seen you, I hope you can make it Saturday!

I might give Metro a call, Tom Strongman is going to be there and one of the local TV stations.

Chris

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Wow!!! Special guest appearances. TV coverage. Is this going to be like Oscar night?:) :) Somehow I already feel humbled as I will be driving up in my SUV with the gagle of kids.

5. n2fastcars

n2fastcars Rookie

Feb 6, 2007
    I am inquiring about Scott Sweat's qualifications. Does he have any factory training? Does his "Master Certification" originate from Ferrari N.A.? Please list ALL certifications and training he has compelted.

6. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    You should feel right at home! Lots of celebs!

7. kyleb500

kyleb500 Rookie

Oct 16, 2006
    Blue Springs, Mo
    This morning on my way to work I passed a truck pulling a trailer. On that trailer read, “A & C Exotic Carriers”. Had a 512 area code. Goodies for the open house maybe???

Kyle

8. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #8 Tomf-1, Feb 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    enclosed is my most recent acquisition. she headed straight to my home first (see picture) and will go it for major engine out service next week....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. kyleb500

kyleb500 Rookie

Oct 16, 2006
    Blue Springs, Mo

Very nice!! The limo isn't bad either. Do you rent it out, or is it for those special days when you load the family up and head up to the Iron Skillet? :)

10. Jerry Dobson

Jerry Dobson Karting

Jul 19, 2004
    Tom,

I hope you can make it out. You need to check out the shop and visit for a while.

Jerry

11. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Thanks, Jerry. I shall try my best to make it. Got the kids this weekend so the schedule is a bit time challenged.

12. early93viper

early93viper Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2006
    Olathe, KS
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Had a great time! Waiting for pics!

13. AgFrost

AgFrost Rookie

Apr 13, 2004
    Merriam KS
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Thanks for the invite! The shop looks incredible! It's always great to see all those Fcars lined up like that! I still can't get the wing on the 360CS out of my head!!

14. mdaj

mdaj Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    KC,MO
    Full Name:
    Mark W.
    AG- Post pics!

The place looked great. Good luck with business.

15. Techn9ne421

Techn9ne421 Karting

May 7, 2006
    Prairie Village, KS
    Full Name:
    Kyle Brady
    It was a great time. Good to see all of you that I haven't seen in soo long. I took a little over 50 pics, but none of them are digital. I shot half for photo class, but if anyone wants to see some black and whites I can bring them to Club meets.

16. AgFrost

AgFrost Rookie

Apr 13, 2004
    Merriam KS
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    #16 AgFrost, Feb 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Will drop in on my North/south commute....LOL!

18. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    WOW! Thanks to everyone that attended, with nearly 500 people that came through the doors on Saturday I did not get a chance to talk to everyone!

Tom Hnatiw with SPEED Channel was late to arrive due to a flight cancelation out of Chicago, but he arrived in great spirits and everyone had a blast!

The party continued at Brio's on the Plaza Saturday evening, where we acknowledged everyone's hard work and welcomed Dave Helms and Grant Maiman to the Rosso family.

I certainly want to thank Anthem Media and Brian Weaver for the incredible work they have done for us, we cannot wait to announce some of the fun events planned for later this year!

Thank you Kansas City!

Chris Parr

Doug Crews

Partners - Rosso Motorsports
    www.rossomotorsports.com

a link to a few pics, thanks Chad!
    http://www.chadmccan.com/pics/viewer.html?categoryid=5&divisionid=12&levelid=18&eventid=43

19. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    nice pics! and not to mention, a very nice place you have there. wish i could have made it out

20. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Scott, I was hoping to meet you but it is a haul from St louis!

21. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    hey, one of these days im going to come down, i'll be sure to stop by the shop to check it out. hopefully sometime soon-i need a small vacation

22. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Tom, too bad you did not get a chance to come by. Michelle and I were looking forward to meeting you. Also, my kids were looking forward to meeting the guy who trades his cars out more frequently than their dad.

Steve