DIAMOND WEAVE PATTERN ON LEATHER ROOF HEADLINER? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

DIAMOND WEAVE PATTERN ON LEATHER ROOF HEADLINER?

Discussion in '360/430' started by coupe1, Feb 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    thanks!

hehe... yeah, either that or rig the car up to play "More than a woman" when you open the door.

Ray

2. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Sorry to spoil it, but isn't that the "Versace" edition SE? :)

3. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    I think the option is called a GTO package. It comes with a patterned roof liner, seat backs (back side), and shelves. It does look gorgeous on a 575M.

4. Enzomaniac

Enzomaniac Karting

Aug 30, 2004
    I bought this option. It was $1,955.00 for the quilting of both headliner and rear shelf for the F430. It is by far, the neatest-looking option on any of the cars I've ordered (other than carbon ceramic brakes). Morever, it provides extra "cushion" in the event of a flip-over, to protect my hairdo. I intend to do it again for future cars.

5. coupe1

coupe1 Formula 3

Jan 15, 2007
    Singapore
    wow! U had the rear bench wall quilted too? That must be really unique. Can you post some pixs here? Cheers...

6. Enzomaniac

Enzomaniac Karting

Aug 30, 2004
    I should note that the quoted price was for the quilting and not for the leather option, which was, of course, separately priced. The discriminating reader may have misinterpreted what I stated since it was ambiguous, when read collectively with the title of my prior post.

7. coupe1

coupe1 Formula 3

Jan 15, 2007
    Singapore
    Yes, I thought it was for both the leather headliner and quilt stiching too.