Car stereo install recommendation in SE MA/RI | FerrariChat

Car stereo install recommendation in SE MA/RI

Discussion in 'New England' started by ferrariguyma, Feb 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a old 70's era blaupunkt I want to have installed along with changing out the antenna. Not a big buck mega watt install by any means. I am looking for a old school stereo installer who does not mind installing and working with a 70's stereo being installed in a 70's 911.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Andrew

*Ferrari Content - I am working with Martin on purchasing the 308gt4 he has listed on his website www.cavallinomotors.com MARTIN IS A GREAT GUY!!!!!!

2. chrisoutzen

chrisoutzen Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    sudbury
    Give Chris Luciano a call at Peerless Motors. He does a lot of Porsche work.
    Here is his info:
    www.peerlessmotors.net

3. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Did he work for BSC at one time? Name sounds familar.
    ANyone know of any installers south of Boston or in RI?

Thanks again for the lead.

Andrew

4. 360Fan

360Fan Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Call Jim at Sound in Motion

5. Hunters360

Hunters360 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    James Wardwell
    Call Jason the owner of Boomer McLoud in Weymouth 781-331-8880 He has worked on my ferrari's and Maseratis' he has alot of experience.

6. chrisoutzen

chrisoutzen Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    sudbury
    He did work at BSC. He started his own shop about 2 years ago.

7. daviper

daviper Rookie

Jun 2, 2006
    I would also HIGH recommend Osprey Wireless in Norwood, MA on the automile (www.automilecartoys.com). The do excellent work and can do anything. The owners are great people, and I also personally know their head installer Brian, who is one of the best installers in New England. On top of their installations, their customer service is the best I've seen anywhere. I'd give them a call if you haven't already gone through with your installation.

-Matt

8. flyinace09

flyinace09 Rookie

Nov 24, 2006
    Stow, MA
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    http://www.thesoundsensation.com/

The Sound Sensation in Worcester, MA... a little farther off then what you might be looking for, but I know their old shop foreman and they've worked on some very nice projects. And quite a few Ferrari/Lamborghinis have found their way to their shop. I'd recommend them quite highly, even though I'm a bit of a lurker newbie here, I've seen the work done there and its the closest to perfection that I've ever seen when it comes to automotive electronics.