WORLD'S WORST DAILY DRIVERS? | FerrariChat

WORLD'S WORST DAILY DRIVERS?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Hutch360, Mar 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hutch360

Hutch360 Karting

Jan 29, 2006
    Shell Beach, Ca
    Full Name:
    Steven Hutcherson
    Ok, all you worldly drivers, whoes the worst? Italy with their small cars and inconsiderate drivers, France with their "better than thou attitudes", USA with all their SUV driving soccer moms with a cell phone resting on the shoulder, or who?

2. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    suvs or minivans, generally suvs when they are so big you cannot see around them

3. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    And they can't see you either, so you are even.

4. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Not really a Ferrari related topic. Best moved to OFF TOPIC.

5. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    BMW 3 Series drivers, well some BMW drivers. They dont realise that little knob beside the steering wheel turns these lights on outside the car that let people know you are going to change lanes....

6. otaku

otaku Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Boise,Idaho
    Full Name:
    Josh
    SUV and Minivans for sure. People in minivans seem to lack any driving skills whatsoever. SUVs I hate for the reasons already mentioned, they scare me just due to the size of them!

7. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Snowbirds!

8. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    It seems that women in general aren't paying attention when they drive, around me anyway. They are really scary in SUVs. I get them changing lanes with me on the side of them often. It was really bad when I was driving the miata.

9. audihenry

audihenry Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Henry
    *flame suit on*

Asians.

10. phillg

phillg Karting

Feb 4, 2007
    Dorset UK
    drivers wearing hats in a totaly enclosed car.

11. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Those with Ontario plates.... At least in Florida they are the worst.
    BT

12. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    in any country, the deadly tirad: a woman, driving an SUV, talking on a cell.

13. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    because it's our elderley that go down south for the winters, and they can't drive here either.

14. bennett

bennett Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    CHARLOTTE, NC USA
    Full Name:
    Bennett
    ANYONE on a cell phone. A headset or speakerphone may help, but it still takes away COMPLETELY from the concentration necessary to properly operate a vehicle in traffic. You can't use your turn signals, can't move your head properly to check mirrors and blind spots, and you just plain can't concentrate enough to drive safely. It's inconsiderate of the safety of other motorists, it's inconsiderate to the person on the other end of the line, but it is a great way to get wrecked. Honestly, I'm just in my late twenties, but I remember living WITHOUT cell phones being easier on many, many fronts. (not all of course - convenience is great, but they do cause PLENTY of problems, the greatest of which is death on the streets.)

15. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    SUVs and Minivans. Around the world.

16. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Henry lets be honest. Asians are not bad drivers. That is like saying white people are bad drivers. Lets get more specific. Chinese typicaly are bad if they did not learn to drive at an early age. Korean are pretty good drivers if they drove in Korea before coming to the states. But Asian is too broad a discription.

What cracks me up is the Chinese ladies in Alhambra Ca where they wear that Darth Vader Mask to proteck themselfs from the UV rays. Dont they know that every winshield on every car since the early 70s has a UV screen built in??? JJ

17. mrdigital

mrdigital Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Nashville
    Asians driving SUV's while wearing hats and talking on their cell phones . ;)

18. Craigy

Craigy Formula 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Craigy
  19. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Im not Asian however there are alot of asians on Fchat. I might make some friendly advise and not make gereral statements like this. There is a difference between Asian and more specifics. JJ

20. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    x1,000,000

Although you did forget drinking her cup of cafe macchiato with non-fat milk and whipped cream.

21. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    The world's worst daily drivers are wherever I happen to be at any given time.

22. audihenry

audihenry Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Henry
    In my experience, Asian drivers are by far the worst. They tend to lack common sense, they drive slow, they signal for three miles before a turn, they can rarely see over the windshield, they change lanes onto you when you are right next to them, and in general it is not a pleasure to drive with them around.

23. NeuroSpeed

NeuroSpeed Karting

Feb 27, 2005
    Statesville, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam Whitener
    And you also forgot... while changing their shoes. (I'm not kidding. I know girls who have changed their shoes while driving. Sadly, they didn't like me anymore after I finished telling them why that was a terrible idea.)

Edit: Using a much broader brush, I'm going to say: Anyone that thinks driving is only a way to get from point A to point B.

24. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    My friend used to say 'Women drivers, no survivors'. It's pretty catchy. And Henry, what do you really think?!?!
    :D
    BT

25. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    I know plenty of "Asian" drivers that are great. I think you just need to stop categorizing them as Asian Drivers. Its like saying Black people are bad drivers or Mexican people are bad drivers. The point im trying to drive home is that TO say Asian is to be ignorant. THis is how you say it. If your going to go after it.

Chinese drivers are bad. That is more specific.

By the way my wife is Korean and drives very well. JJ