Supercars in Dubai (Pics & Vids) | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Supercars in Dubai (Pics & Vids)

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by dubai_ownz, Jul 8, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Tarek, have you seen the Veyron personally? I was very suprised at compact and sleek it actually looks. Thought it would look much bigger, heavier and 'clumsier' in real.

2. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Never in person, only pictures. The pictures give me the impression that it's bulky and not streamlined. I would definitely like to see it to judge correctly.

3. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Although I've always admired the Veyron project, from pics only those were more or less my thoughts too - bulky. It truly was a beautiful sight though, so hope you get a chance to lay your eyes on it soon. And God forbid you hear the engine... the sound is just electrifying! When it starts up with that deep, understating gurgle of the W16 you feel the immense power radiate through the air around :)

4. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I will let you know of my impressions once I see and hear one :). I am sure the engine sound must be awesome.

5. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
    Kain FTMFW

Excuse me Mr.Jorge, I had clearly stated for you NOT to post my freind Baki's pictures without HIS permission, and WITHOUT his watermark...

DO IT ..go on mate DO IT 1 MORE TIME and see whats comin for ya!

6. fooof

fooof Rookie

Oct 21, 2005
    Alim always impressing :p

7. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
    FooooooooooFYyYyYy.......:p

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Be careful there, you are crossing the line.

9. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    I send you a PM¡¡

10. Kalypsos

Kalypsos Rookie

Sep 7, 2006
    Mexico
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Jorge you are a fuc*** moron !!!!

Alim puede ver esos autos asombrosos en vivo, dejalo que comparta cuando quiera sus fotos, porque entonces tu las robas, les quitas el watermark y te pones a agradecer como si fueran tuyas, que mala jugada he.

Dejas bien parados a los mexicanos pe.....

11. jorge.rios

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    YOUR FIRST POSTS AND YOU SAID THINGS THAT YOU DONT KNOW

Take it easy Stupid...if you dont know what my PM said...i was apologizing about what happened...i dont quit anything i download them from a blog and i thought that the guy of the blog takes the pictures, i never know that he stole it from the other forum....SO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IS BETTER THAT [size=+8] YOU [/size] SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH

And i write it in English and not in Spanish because i dont want problems

12. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
  13. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
    Well said Jorge.. I don't know what that guy said in spanish ? Thank you for the PM and I fully understand your position.. instead of taking the very few stolen pics from that site.. Please join our forum and your welcome to repost our pics here but please post with the watermark thanks...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

14. jorge.rios

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    He said something like this:

Alim can see these amazing cars in,leave that he shares when it wants his photos, because then your you steal them, you quit the watermark from them and put to be grateful as if they were yours, that bad play is.

Now you left to all the mexicans like motherfu***

But well...Finally we dont have any problems...

And now what did [size=+10] YOU SAID ALEX [/size] ....???

15. Kalypsos

Kalypsos Rookie

Sep 7, 2006
    Mexico
    Full Name:
    Alex
    First of all, I don't say that.
    ( Now you left to all the mexicans like motherfu***)
    I sad you have made a bad play and that gave to mexican people a bad image. OK

I saw the comments of Alim where he wrote that you don't have permission to post the pictures of his friend Baki -not once, Twice- and I thought what happen with you Jorge?

Now if you guys don't have any problem that's good, and yes Jorge I don't know what said your PM (obviously) so if you was apologizing I'll give you that.

I think that you Jorge have to respect the source of your pictures in any case. I hope to see more good pictures from Dubai.

And yes, the Dubai City has a lot of supercars in the streets, definitely a paradise for a motoring fan.

16. Kalypsos

Kalypsos Rookie

Sep 7, 2006
    Mexico
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I did not say anything bad about you Alim, in my spanish comment. nice to meet you friend, and thanks for your very cool pictures.

17. bungla

bungla Rookie

Aug 31, 2006
    Did anyone go and see some of the cars at the arab run. was anyone at the peppermint carpark when the Ferrari and kitted up bmw were revvin away. Wanna see some cars, check out youtube, search arab run. I'l be postin sum pics soon.

18. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    If someone is willing to post their pictures ANYwhere on the internet, they are bound to get reposted. Whether it be on the same forum or not.

19. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
    Coming Soon...

Mind your own business mate, you don't know whats going on.. and here you are talking ****..:p

20. Scuderia CC

Scuderia CC Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    France
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    Do you have the serial number of this blue/black bugatti Veyron ? Please.

21. Alim

Alim Rookie

Apr 3, 2007
    Why would you want a Veyrons Serial number for?