Ferrari F1 photos | FerrariChat

Ferrari F1 photos

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Exotic_Car_Guy, Apr 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    Does anyone know where on the web I can find/download a high resolution photo (with no watermarks) of a modern Ferrari F1 pit stop? I'm looking for a photo that conveys the pit crew in intense action (preferably with Schumacher in the car).

Thanks in advance,
    Gil

2. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    www.f1grandprix.it/

Try this one. Wallpapers Photos etc. Has wallpapers of the 2006 season. Very nice res without annoying watermarks.

3. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    #3 Buildy, Apr 21, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Is your picture a joke?

5. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    What would make it a joke? It's a cool photoshop effect that can be applied to pictures to make them look "painted."

6. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    It doesn't look like a real picture and it doesn't really show the "pit crew in intense action", but thats just the way I look at it.

7. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    i'd like to see that with no effect on just the lollipop.

8. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Is this pic legit? Since when is the lollipop guy on the right of the car?

9. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Yes, it is a photo shop that I made from a real photo so the layout is exactly the way it really happened. 2006 Monaco.
    Sorry you think it is a joke, I won`t bother posting anymore of them,I`ll just make them for myself.

10. Blown Z

Blown Z Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2006
    Dunno about the other guys but I think that pic is very cool. Great pic Buildy!

11. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    No, thats not what I meant, I apologize. I thought the picture was messed up for some reason.

12. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks,

I really have fun making them,and although I`m certainly not an artist,using photoshop in this way does give me a chance to express how I feel about racing.

13. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Do you have any other ones, the showroom category is a great place to show them off. Just make your own thread and put some neat pics there.:). Keep up the nice work.

14. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Ferraridude,

I`m sorry I got a little testy. Actually you had a valid reason to question the photo,as after all, the original poster asked for Hi-res photos. The picture I showed is anything but a Hi -Res detailed shot.
    I just thought he might enjoy seeing what I do in Photoshop,but I neglected to spell out the details.

15. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    "Do you have any other ones, the showroom category is a great place to show them off. Just make your own thread and put some neat pics there.. Keep up the nice work."

Actually I do have more,I do all kinds of racing from the earliest cars up,rally cars, Indy, F-1 etc etc. Maybe I can start a thread if anyone is interested. I`d be interested in seeing what others with photoshop are doing as well.
    Ferraris turn out particularly well, in my mind.

As I say this is just for fun,expressing a bit of my feelings for great autos.

16. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    #16 Buildy, Apr 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    Thanks,
    Gil

18. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    Very Cool effect.
    Gil

19. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    By the way, what Photoshop settings did you use for this effect? It turns a photo into a piece of art.
    Gil

20. Buildy

Buildy Rookie

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks Gil,

Hope the website helped you out. I like that one as they have some nice pictures on there.

I use what is called filters on Photoshop. I use angled stokes,with a variety of settings until I get what I want. There are a ton of different artistic effects.I just experiment until I find a good combination.

21. Exotic_Car_Guy

Exotic_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 2, 2003
    California, Carmel
    Full Name:
    Gil Lucero
    Thanks, I'll have give it a try.

Gil