Anybody know the deal with luxcarnet.com? | FerrariChat

Anybody know the deal with luxcarnet.com?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Badman, May 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    They seem to have a lot of cars listed and while I was looking for a car I contacted them. They replied they had cars I was interested in but then never responded again. I had another party contact them and they were at least able to get a few pictures out of them but then once again contact just sort of dried up.

I've already bought a car elsewhere now, so it doesn't really matter any more, but I was just curious if anybody else has ever dealt with them and what the story was. If they were a scam I'd figure they'd have tried to hook me, not basically ignore me. If they're a real broker, why wouldn't they, I dunno, say, actually try and sell me a car?

2. RussF

RussF Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    I had exactly the same experience five years ago when I was looking for a 328. When noone would call me back I got a secretary who was very apologetic but still did not get a call back. Hard to figure out how they do business.