Can anyone please share black F430 pictures? Need motivation for school :) | FerrariChat

Can anyone please share black F430 pictures? Need motivation for school :)

Discussion in '360/430' started by DriveAfterDark, May 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Hi everyone.

You see, I'm having final exams at college right now - and honestly straight out; I need motivation. I need to dream, I need to get excited to fuel my motivation.

I don't often post here, but my all time favourite Ferrari's are the 550 Maranello, 355 Spider and F430 (not so much the looks but I can imagine it's a perfect driving machine and as my screen name indicates, I'm in search for the perfect machine).

I'm 23 years old now, in education, and will buy a 2002-2005 Acura NSX (don't hate it, it's a really nice car) within the year which I will keep for many years, until I can afford to own (maintaine it properly) a Ferrari myself, until I'm sure my drivingskills are much better (I like to turn of all electronics) and until I am settled with home, hopefully a family etc. First I want to experience the 550 Maranello, and keep it until I can be able to get a new V8 mid-engine Ferrari.

I love all kind of cars and brands, from japanese to british - I'm just happy there is a alternative for a car enthusiast in almost every budget the enthusiast has. But at the same time I'm convinced Ferrari is the ultimate car for enthusiasm, driving experience, engine perfection and as a trophy of a successful man. That's why I dream of having a piece of perfection on my own.

All the best! (please forgive my poor english if I made grammar mistakes, because english is not my first, second or third language)

2. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    #2 RayJohns, May 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    here are a few, now get back to work! :) hehe. Enjoy and good luck with the tests. My dream was always to be a millionaire and have a ferrari - ever since I watched Magnum PI as a kid.

It's good to have goals - keeps you focused. I'm sure anyone here who made it themselves will say the exact same thing.

Enjoy the photos.

Ray

PS.. I threw in a grigio silvertone for ya as well :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. DriveAfterDark

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Thank you RayJohns! Okey, back to work :) I like the one with the yellow calippers. Completes the Scuderia-logo from the side.

4. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    #4 toggie, May 5, 2007
  5. DriveAfterDark

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Hi again guys

been reading non-stop and the motivation helped. Thanks a lot for the pictures :) Such wonderful machines :) Tomorrow is the big day and I'm calm.

Regards

6. MercedesSL600Man

May 20, 2005
    Broomfield, CO
    Full Name:
    BC
    #8 MercedesSL600Man, May 7, 2007
  7. GoodBaron

GoodBaron Rookie

Apr 2, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Adam
  8. DriveAfterDark

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    ChompsIL: It's perfect. The yellow stiching and carbon breaks, black leather etc. Thanks A LOT for sharing :)

MercedesSL600Man: Perhaps my favourite BMW after E39 M5 :) Looks sharp.

9. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    great thread. but i'd prefer to see some slightly modified balck F430s, rather than just stock black F430...hey no offence anybody :)

10. David G

David G Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Switzerland
    LOL

Yeah, sure ! You are too funny, dreamer ! :D

Remember me ? ;)