Penny stocks | FerrariChat

Penny stocks

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by karmavore, Feb 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    GLBT, IBZT, QBID... Oy. My belly hurts.

Thoughts?

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Agreed IBZT has been on a steady slide since the begining of the month. Most of the tech stock has been falling the past week. I am glad i got out of my RSTN monday as yesterday it took a $0.20 dump Right now i Jumped into SIRI (Sirius Sattelite Radio) at 2.71 this morning And my CRAY (Cray research) looks like it is comming back up after they anounced that they have sold one of there X1 supercomputer systems.

3. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Everything is in the red this week. Patience, so we don't become patients. lol

4. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    I would check out MOBL (MobilePro)

www.mobileprocorp.com

-WiFi/3G chip Company (3GSM is new GSM protocol which will replace older GSM cell phone standard)

-Possibly looking to develop VoIP for WiFi

-They have been busy buying up ISPs and developing patents for some of their technologies

-Low float, high potential for revs...co. only valued at $6M right now

-CEO of Toys'R'us and Six Flags (theme parks) are on the board of advisory

-New CFO came from Deloitte/Touche listed tech company (left them to work for MOBL...he must be confident about this company)

-CEO is tech savvy having served as CFO for 2 engineering/tech firms and has venture capital connections

NEWS
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=MOBL.OB

Looking at the chart, the MACD is in it's recovery phase after oversold position. RSI bounced off 50 last week.
    http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=mobl,uu%5bl,a%5ddaclyyay%5bpb50!b200!f%5d%5bvc60%5d%5biut!Ub14!Lah12,26,9%5d&pref=G

IMO, this could have a run like IDNW/GLBT to .15-.20

5. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
  6. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
  7. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    got in IBZT in the mid 40s... dangnabbit... there was news releases every 3 or 4 days before... now nuthin... and goin down... rats....

i dont think i have the constitution for this....

GT

8. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Don't worry, it happens to everyone, ibzt will be back up.

9. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Bad day. NOTHING was in the green for me. Im still waiting for Bell South to send be the notice that they want to buy all my shares of AWE for $15.

IBZT wont go anywhere until the damn VKB ships and good sales numbers are released. Until that happens, its staying where it is (maybe it;l lgo back up to .04.)

10. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I cannot complain about today every thing was in the green for myself other than the stock that i have in the company i work for UTI they were hit hard the last few days but i honestly felt that the stock was a tad bit overvalued.

Hopefully the sell off from the previous 5 sessions is over with and we can see more profit the rest of the week :)

11. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I'm up .02 on PKCY! Come to papa!

12. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Another down day for IBZT :( But the worst news so far for myself is CRAY Down $0.85 in the first 2 hours today :( man i am taking it in the shorts on this one

13. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    Everything I own is down this past week, ibzt, gwdl etc.. Better days are coming though.

14. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Well i cannot say that every one of mine is down, most of them have made it back to the break even point and a few are up for the week. Today did not end up nearly as bad as i thought. While my CRAY stock took a total dump the SIRI i picked up on thursday and the company stock UTI out weighed the losses of CRAY today. In fact UTI shocked the crap out of myself as it went up $0.80 a share today I figured it would continue to slide.

15. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    a little bit of green for IBZT today... up 8.6% to 0.0353

hope it continues...

GT

16. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Well i am going to go out on a limb this morning and add 2500 shares of Telecomunication Products Inc. TCPD

I am still kicking myself in the A$$ over UALAQ United Airlines I was interested in seeing how there bankrupcy was going and i felt that TED was not going to help them that much.. I was wrong the stock jumped up nearly a $1 in the last week :(

Hopefully this will be a week where everyones portfolio is in the green :)

17. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Penny stocks take too much time that i dont have. Maybe this summer i'll have that time, buti n the mean time i will just sit back and wait for cingular to send me a notice requestng to buy my shares of AWE for $15 a piece as part of their $41BB bid for the company.
    I'm sitting on a small amount IBZT and GZFX now. If, god willing, IBZT goes up soon when the VKB.s start selling, i think im getting out. too much shady stuff with that company. GZFX could be a great long term pick, but increasing competition threatens their stake in the internet DVD and rental market.

18. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    excellent day for myself everything green other than IBZT and CRAY. TCPD did quite well up 57% on the day.

Tim i would have to agree with you on IBZT. I am about ready to dump the damm thing for a loss. I am half way tempted to drive over to there shop and do a little snooping around.

Also if any one is interested i have a report on PDF released today on IBZT just shoot me an e-mail and i will send it to you

Rob

19. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    I don't know why you guys are so eager to dump ibiz stock. The stock is up from .004 from two months ago to .03-.04 cents. Yes, it has been moving slowly lately but there is no reason to sell for a loss, I haven't seen any strong indication of bad things to come and all PR's have been positive.

20. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    I hate to say this but IBZT is history in my portfolio. I will be taking a small loss but it is not a big deal for myself.

I went over to the shop in north Phoenix this afternoon around 2:15 PM and what did i find???? Nothing Nada Zip. nobody home. The doors were locked and i could not get a peek thru the windows (heavy dark tint). Something just does not seem right.

All i can say now is go TCPD!!!!! up another 60% on the day.

Rob