any Ferrari owners in the Philippines? | Page 17 | FerrariChat

any Ferrari owners in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Verone, Jan 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 9 ONE 1

9 ONE 1 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    S. V.
    I've got the first 10 front row. I'm there for the kendeng girls.

2. Noelrp

Noelrp Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2001
    SSF
    Full Name:
    Noel
    No, I am not going to Reno (too far) but I am invited to dinner with the whole staff on Tuesday.

Sana mapansin ako, ha-ha!

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Was that you that said you're going to buy a black with red interior?
    Car looks cool What is the sticker price?

4. Verone

Verone Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2004
    thats me.........dont worry about price....you have watches that cost more then it

5. RiskArb

RiskArb Karting

Jun 6, 2007
    New York, Hong Kong
    hey y'all, just wanted to shout out and say hello. u guys ever arrange meets/drives/events? i'm working in HK but still head back to phils once in a while and would be keen to join.

and apologies in advance as i'm more a lambo guy ;)

6. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I will be in HK next Jan.

7. Oofie

Oofie Rookie

Jun 11, 2007
    New here from san diego, dont have a Ferrari, but a big enthusiast. Born and raised in da PI, moved here 3 years ago.

Pogibm- my dad is a good friend of bing flores, and he said he's heard of you from him. Maybe you also know my dad.

Also, if there are any ferrari owners here in san diego, pasakay naman!:D

8. pogibm

pogibm Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Randy Madamba
    Ah yes Bing and I have been freinds since we were 4 or 5 years old. I know who your Dad is but He might not remember who I am the last time I saw him was like back in 1980-81.

bobong

9. 3tjohn

3tjohn Rookie

Dec 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    john
    Its unbelievable how many high end cars they have in pinas Very nice...:)

Hey pinoysche i believed we've met before in Carlsbad meet about ayear ago , I am the one driving the silver Cayenne from 3TMotorsport

10. 308ROB

308ROB Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rob
    #411 308ROB, Jun 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    Sweet. Who is that guy in the F430?

12. Silent_Pinoy

Silent_Pinoy Rookie

Jun 27, 2007
    Wow, after reading/skimming through the 22 pages on this thread I'm gald to see my fellow Pinoys and Pinays reppin' the Ferrari community!

Ian here, I'm a photographer for Deepvision.net and well, I've been in the industry for about 6 years now. It's been oh, nearly 20 years since I've been back home and I hear mixed emotions about going back home. Any thing from "Watch out! You might get kidnapped!" or "You'll be at home to the mother land." Needless to say I wish to go home eventually.

So the topic is Ferrari with the inclusion of a Pinoy(s)? I've gone from being an enthusiast to Porsche to NSX to Zonda F and now specifically to the 599. No, I don't own any of those, but I do have colleagues that own such. Question for all of you? How many of my peeps here are TRULY tuned and in sync with the Tuner scene (or import scene as other may say?) Although the Tuner scene revolves around "Asian" imports I'd liked to think that Euros are included in the category as well?

As of now, I'm looking to do a project shoot SPECIFICALLY with a 599, WITH the HAMANN body kit! Anyone know of one in existence IN the US? I'd love to do a set with one of models/friends.

Anyway, its good to see that there's no BS or haters on the thread so far! Oh and eriver973, we know Jenny Chu and she will be at our booth next Saturday at HIN:Orlando. Actually for those who are curious go here...

http://www.deepvision.net

Simply put Deepvision is a group of 8 men who promote various parties and have established a name in Orlando. We've been around for over a decade and we our motto: Create - Maintain - Elevate... We just happen to be a heavy hitter in the Tuner Scene as well.

Again, I'm glad to see that we all have a common bond here without the hassle. Peace!

13. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    Welcome to the forum bro.. more specifically, to this thread.

Not only the family loves exotic cars but we're also in to tuner cars. Until now, my dad and I still modify cars during our free time. Its a good bonding between him and I (you know us filipino's) and also I learn a lot more about cars every time I do something with it. Most of all, its fun! Our current project is a 350Z.

We don't go to a lot of tuner shows but when they come here in Chicago, then we definitely go. We try and come to every auto show there is around the area.

Bro, can you hook me up with some knowledge to photography? ;)

14. Silent_Pinoy

Silent_Pinoy Rookie

Jun 27, 2007
    #415 Silent_Pinoy, Jul 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What's up Viper! I take it you've been to HN? (Hot Import Nights) I beleive the venue is at the McCormick Convention Center in Chicago. I've seen various renditions of highly modded 350Z's, hope to see your's in competition some day at HIN.

As noted one of my favorite cars in the line up is the NSX. The one below belongs to a good friend of mine, and hell sometimes this gets more looks than a Ferarri, BELIEVE ME! As far as for photography, shoot me a private message and I'll provide you with some ideas and goals. Peace!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    Message me if you guys are going to HIN Chicago so we can make a plan!

What kind of car do you bring to Hot Import Nights?

16. Silent_Pinoy

Silent_Pinoy Rookie

Jun 27, 2007
    LOL! Me? I bring a 4 year old Hyundai Elantra to the show. On the real, I don't have any exotic, vehicle or high end import. I just take the photos of the cars and my "beautiful" friends in the industry.

HIN:Chicago is August 11th. I'll see if me and some of the members can make it. We'll see!!!

17. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    Since this thread have been mostly on exotic cars, not just Ferrari's.. are there any Lambo owners sa Pinas or Filipino Lambo owners?

See you at Talk Lambo. You guys can add me as your referrer. Viper235z

Thanks

18. nestor

nestor Rookie

Jul 19, 2006
    If the owner's a member... what the hell happened man?

Happened today in the Philippines. FYI I didnt take the shot and I was on that same expressway minutes before that happened. I could imagine the traffic that fire generated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click on the links for the pic. This forum has a weird image policy.

19. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    The cause of the explosion would probably be some kind of leak like what happened to the other Ferrari's.

20. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I know the owner of that car. He also has a black Murcie.

Unfortunate...

21. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Deym! sayang yung f430. Hope It was covered by insurance.

22. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The good news is the car came from the Manila dealer. So hopefully they will take care of him.

I heard he was driving on South Super Hwy and when he looked in his rear view mirror, saw flames in the engine compartment. I predict a fuel line came loose or broke.

Bummer.

23. Brav

Brav Formula 3

Nov 20, 2005
    OC, Rome
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hello all - just came across this thread. I came back from Cebu a few weeks ago, just finalized an exportation company. If you are interested in pricing something out , let me know. I should be able to get you whatever you want significantly less than what you would pay at a dealership or elsewhere in PI. There was a temporary ban on all used car imports, but this should be lifted soon according to my friend in the NBI. I hope to be back in Cebu in the next 5-7 weeks. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Chris

24. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Al, How are you PARE?:)