Hello, I'm new to the board. | FerrariChat

Hello, I'm new to the board.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Sebastian_Zllunk, May 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sebastian_Zllunk

May 27, 2007
    Estonia
    Full Name:
    Sebastian Zllunk
    Hi,
    A lot of you on the board may know me. I am on channel 9 news in Estonia, my name is Sebastian Zllunk!:) I live in Estonia, but I was born in London England. No, I do not own a Ferrari, but yes, i could if i wanted to, i just choose not to because I enjoy my Porsche and Bimmer more. I also own a Toyota Echo, but my soul is in my 944. I love that car more than anything in the world. I like to think of my Porsche as a Ferrari. It is red with black interior and has gold rims. I would like to get to know more of you normal, everyday people who do not have to hide their faces because to many people notice you. I think this will be a great experience for me and for you all aswell.

Sebastian Zllunk

ryalex likes this.
  2. Moca

Moca Formula 3

Feb 3, 2007
    Hungary, Szombathely
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I like this phrase :eek: Welcome to FChat, this site is full with kind peoples, so start knowing members ;)

3. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Just don't say that too much around here :D:D

Welcome! This is a great place.

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    You enjoy your porsche more but think of it as a Ferrari ??

Anyway, welcome aboard.

5. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    Hey! Welcome to Ferrarichat

6. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Welcome to F-Chat!

7. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Welcome.......

What do they speak in Estonia?

8. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    Guys

This is a hoax. I'm not sure what the point of it is but Zllunk is not an Estonian name but rather what a foreigner would think an Estonian name sounds like, Estonia doesn't have a channel 9, and no Estonian tv journalist with any degree of sanity would post on an international web forum and assume people know of his superstar status.

9. udkas

udkas Rookie

May 9, 2004
    tasmania
    Full Name:
    david taylor
    hello i'm new to ferrari chat...my name is david and i live in tasmanai.i collect any thing to do with ferrari...dont own on yet ,but have driven a 360 and that was the ulimate...would love to talk to other collectors etc

10. lechevalcabre

lechevalcabre Karting

Oct 6, 2004
    Mourmelon Le Grand
    Full Name:
    Eric Pacheco
    hello udkas and welcome in the Ferrarichat !

11. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    You've been here since 2004. How is that new?
    Welcome anyway :)

12. udkas

udkas Rookie

May 9, 2004
    tasmania
    Full Name:
    david taylor
    yes i have been a amember since 2004 ,but i hardly been on...but now that i have a new pc .i mainly been on the australian site,

13. Philipnz

Philipnz Karting

Apr 12, 2015
    Whitianga New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Philip Hart
    Hi
    Has anyone here dealt with RevSpeed in Estonia. I ordered a steering wheel hub from them in April and they provided a tracking number quickly. A few days before it arrived they emailed me saying there was a shipping mixup. The parcel arrived and it was brake pads (car type unknown) They said they would send me the correct items and as a mark of good faith I posted at considerable cost the brake pads back to them.

But I haven't heard a word for weeks. I have messaged them on ebay, and emailed but they don't reply and haven't confirmed that the parts have been shipped or a tracking number.