Dino 420 poll | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Dino 420 poll

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Nickt, May 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Will there be a Ferrari Dino 420?

1. Yes there will

2. No, its a myth

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nickt

Nickt Formula 3

Feb 24, 2006
    Iver, Buckinghamshir
    Full Name:
    Nick T
    Sorry Ian I think the GT4 Dino is a beautiful car, it is widely acknowledged as one of the only "classics" that has aged well, historically it has a closer tie to both Alfredino and Enzo Ferrari than most other models, Enzo loved it, he adorned the back with his dead son's signature and gave it his name, that must count for something?

2. gts328uk

gts328uk Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My view, for whats its worth, is that its a beautiful car and from discussions with various dealers they are pretty convinced that it will be produced.

Just placed my letter of interest with dealer and recieved confirmation.

Mark

3. IanMac

IanMac Formula 3

Jul 26, 2006
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Ian
    My brother-in-law, who has now owned quite a few Ferraris, started with a GT4. It was undoubtedly a very good car, but for me, who had always thought (and still do) that the 246 was one of most beautiful cars ever made, the GT4 fell short in the looks department. But it's each to his own and I think it's fair to express your own opinion, respect that of the other guy and take it on the chin if what you like gets a bit of stick from others. Hey, I have a 348 so I know all about that! ;)

4. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins

Good post Dave, I think they're expecting it to be a £100k car though :eek: :)

5. Andy 308GTB

Andy 308GTB F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Jun 2, 2004
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    Andy M
    This months Top Gear magazine, interview with Luca di Montezemolo...

No "new Dino" either. 'I don't know where that story came from. I will never do a small Ferrari. What do you mean small? Less technology, Less innovation - no, no, no. Used cars are our entry cars.'

It still leaves the door open for a small Ferrari - providing it uses advanced technology and is innovative then?