Southeastern Ferrari meet. | FerrariChat

Southeastern Ferrari meet.

Discussion in 'New England' started by Xecution, Jun 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    A neighbor and new friend of mines that I met on this site, has suggested a bi-monthly Southshore sunday meeting of F-car owners, similar to the sunday meet in Beverly (Northshore). We are in the Easton, Mansfield, Norton, Foxboro,
    N. Attleboro, Taunton, Sharon, Stoughton area. We already have 5-6 guys with cars from Tesstarossa, 348, 355,360,430. If anyone is interested please post on this board. and we will contact you.

2. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Depending on where you will meet, I could be pursuaded to drive up from the Cape. I will continue to monitor this post and let me know if you guys come up with anything.
    D

3. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    We haven't decided yet, but we don't wanna procrastinate since the weather is good now. We could always decide based on what's best for everyone.

4. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Did you mean: Entrepreneur . How could you be one with out knowing how to spell it?

5. LookingForACure

LookingForACure Karting

Apr 9, 2006
    Boston environs
    I am half way between the north and south shores. I've been north on several Sundays - it's a good bunch of guys from whom I have learned a great deal. I'd also be interested in meeting up with folks to the south of Boston, periodically. Let me know as plans firm up.

6. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Because I started a now multi million dollar business with 50 bucks 15 years ago, thats how, so don't be an idiot, you ever heard of a typo? Well I guess since you are probably just a secretary you don't make errors. Get a life, and stay off the board if all you have to do is come on to make insults. By the way, the most I did is leave a letter out by a mistake, And although it may be incorrect,that is one of those words that many people spell differant ways: Entrepreneur and Entrepenaur. Sort of like Spider and Spyder. either way what differance does it make? Why would you be on a Ferrari board to insult peoples spelling instead of talking about Ferraris.

7. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Oh I get it now, you are one of the North shore guys, hahahahaha ! What are you trying to start some kind of turf war or something. Are we gonna have like a rumble under the bridge or something Haaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaa ! Hahahahaha ! grow up buddy, A Ferrari owner should be bigger than that. At least thats what I thought. LOL , oops let me check and make sure I didn't leave a letter out of any words. LOL

8. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    Hey, you guys squabble all you want. But y'all better stay East of Framingham, or you'll be messin' with the Central MA boys, biotch!

(This Xecution guy is fun ;))

9. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Hey do you guys got Jackets. LOL Just don't let us catch any of you Northshore or Central mass guys cruisin through our territory. It will be like Phil against Tony Soprano. hahahahah !

10. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    #10 Badman, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. manta147

manta147 Karting

Sep 7, 2006
    seekonk,mass
    Full Name:
    carter petter
    That would be great,count me in.I'd love to meet everyone and Sunday's are perfect for me.Hope this come through.

12. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a friend in Pembroke with a 355 Spider/Spyder/Convertible/Roadster/Cabriolet I can invite too.

I used to live in Cohasset and I know there are at least 9 FCars in that town. Any Cohasset/Scituate folks want to join us?

13. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    You are hilarious !!!

14. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Just replied to a PM from Xecution and apologized - Been on F-Chat too long and when I see spelling, grammar and punctuation errors what comes to mind is a 13 year old being a poseur. My mistake.

15. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Well Thank You RMDC, and sorry for my choice of spelling. Awwwwww so does this mean we can't meet at midnight under the Bridge for an all out rumble. LOL
    Hey sorry for the name calling. Hope to meet you someday in Beverly.

16. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    Well, keep me up to date on when are where you're going to meet, and perhaps I can come down and show my respects.

17. 05redgt

05redgt Rookie

Jun 22, 2006
    I would be up for a meet. I had thought we should have one out around Framingham / Westborough, but south shore would work. The west coast really has us beat. They have Santana Row in the Bay Area and Cars and Coffee in the LA area, seems we should have something with more exotics in MA.

18. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    I still like the idea some people came up with of meeting at Tomasso Trattoria (or the starbucks or cold stone creamery next door) in Southborough. Not that I'm trying to poo poo any South Shore meeting place, nor the original North Shore one. But those are a haul for us in Metro West / Central Mass. Would be nice to have an informal meeting place closer as well, so we can stop by on say a Sunday morning without it being a big production.

19. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Sounds like a good idea, that's almost central MA ( I think). We need to have as many as possible and then we can all get together once in a while. Come on guys, you know we need any excuse to drive our cars anyways.

20. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    I talked to trr today, he is the one who came up with the idea. He said he may have a spot in Mansfield. An Italian restaurant owner who is a huge Ferrari Fan and would open on sunday's just for us. oops there's one of those words again, sometimes spelled restaurant and sometimes spelled resteraunt. Sorry, RDMC, i'm gonna tease you for a while about that, but it's all in good spirit. Oops it's RMDC LOL.

21. gam4

gam4 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2003
    Great idea, let me know when you are going meet.

22. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    To Everyone interested, We are thinking of Sunday July 15 to get a little time to get the word out.

23. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hopefully this SE Mass Ferrari group takes hold.

24. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    italian bike here that would be up for attending if you're open to non-f-cars!

doody.

25. trr

trr Rookie

Oct 20, 2005
    MA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    All are welcome