"Not Red" ???? | FerrariChat

"Not Red" ????

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by detailman, Jul 4, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Today, in Louisville, I saw a yellow 430 Spyder with the personal plate "Not Red." The wife freakin' loved it. Is this anyone on here or does anyone know who this belongs to? Thanks! Happy 4th...

2. LamboDreamz

LamboDreamz Karting

May 8, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jason
    My friend saw this car in Rookwood a few months back. I have some pictures of his silver 360 at a local bodyshop with the same plate, before he bought the 430.

3. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Ive seen the car before:D

Been a while though.

I dont even live in that area, just saw it when i was passing through.

4. I have seen the silver one awhile back with that plate in Old Louisville.

5. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    The guy was apparently cruisin oxmore mall about 4pm wednesday I tried to talk to him but he pretty much ignored me and took off....oh well great car just awesome ..........

6. cessnav8or

cessnav8or Formula 3

May 28, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    His name is Mark Harbaugh I believe. If it is the guy I am thinking of he has quite a few Ferraris and Lamborghinis as well as a Ford GT. Meet him last year at a Itailan car show at Long Run Park. Really nice guy. Was letting kids sit in his Gallardo Spider Also Yellow.

7. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    I love the plate on your f-car!!

Pretty sweet he was letting kids in his gallardo!

8. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Hell I would love to meet him..would love to see some of these cars at some shows if he still takes them..

9. cessnav8or

cessnav8or Formula 3

May 28, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Last September I believe was the Italian Car Show at Long Run Park. That is where I met him. My mechanic says he is pretty good friends with him too. If they have the Italian Show again this year I will post the info here. He had a 360 Spider and a Gallardo Spider out there last year along with an older Alfa Romeo. He also brought out his Ford GT. At my mechanics right now is his Sunbeam Tiger which is an awesome looking car too.

10. cessnav8or

cessnav8or Formula 3

May 28, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Thanks. I couldn't believe it wasn't already taken when I went to apply for a personlized plate. I can't take credit for coming up with it though I got the idea from one of the threads here. If anybody don't know what mine is it is THX NZO.