Ferrari Chat Theme's | FerrariChat

Ferrari Chat Theme's

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Kboy007, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kboy007

Kboy007 Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    Allen
    Full Name:
    Mike Verinder
    Anyone ever go into your profile are and check out the different color themes you can use on this site?? I've been on this site for over 3 years now and never really even noticed they were there...

I like the Red/Grey one and the Black/Gold one.. However alot of the pictures are screwed up against the Black and Gold theme.

Mike Verinder

2. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Why do you keep advertising your GoDaddy domain reseller?

Didn't you try to pawn off a coupon code a few hours ago trying to say it was only for F-Chat members? A google search showed that the code was whored out to other forums as well.

Talk about ethics...

3. Kboy007

Kboy007 Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    Allen
    Full Name:
    Mike Verinder
    hey !
    I am a reseller. whats wrong with that? It's only one of my companies.. I also own VCGI.. would you rather i put that in the tag line??

And That coupon was valid dangit (its available to all the resellers to use at their discretion..) .. doesnt matter to me man.. you dont have to use it... just tryin to offer it to the group you know... 'to be nice'. i wont miss the whole .05 cent profit margin too much.. geeze ! .

"talk about ethic's"? you need to know what your talking about before you make comments like that.. that was inappropriate.

I would say 99 percent of my income really comes from Independent IT consulting.. selling projects.. System Integration. etc.

Mike Verinder
    VCGI

4. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
  5. Kboy007

Kboy007 Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    Allen
    Full Name:
    Mike Verinder
    Domains are an interest to me..
    and happen to be a business i own. Some of my comments my lend themselves to that line of business. Its no different that Urotrash relating alot of things on this board to his business. It sounds like my friend.. you probably need to have him give you an exam....

6. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=4067 <-- That guy?
    The consultant?
    The guy that contributes heavily to F-Chat?

Dude, if he wanted to turn F-Chat into his own stripper party I'd be fine, he's got some 10k posts and is a recognized member of the forum.

Maybe I'm just being too heavy, were you on the old F-Chat board too?

7. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    What's wrong is that self-promotional links in signatures and usernames are not allowed. Just stop doing it and let's get back to cars or interesting OT.

8. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

OK Fellas, cease fire.

Yin is correct.

no links to business ventures or selling of your wares here if you're not a sponsor.

Some, VERY few, but some signatures seem to have links to business ventures, but, if you're not a sponsor, that's a no no.

Can we talk cars, and not pee in each other's cheerios??

Thanks,

Dave (commercial post mod) M.

9. Kboy007

Kboy007 Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    Allen
    Full Name:
    Mike Verinder
    ok np. although
    **********.com is NOT a link.and (unless there is some wack progamming in this thing.. will not link.. its just the name of my company.. I mean i didnt list it with the complete url.. so its not an embeded link.. (I would consider that a link)