<DFW> 6-Speed online GTG Aug 13th 6pm | FerrariChat

<DFW> 6-Speed online GTG Aug 13th 6pm

Discussion in 'Texas' started by SAFE4NOW, Jul 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Borrowed this from 6-speedonline website... Mostly P-cars, but they asked to cross post in incase anyone from F-Chat wanted to show up for free pizza and give aways.

Link: http://6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91882

First post on link:

Dallas Meet Monday August 13th at Luigis Pizza in Frisco at 6PM. 2 lights up from Stonebriar mall.

Year Make Model:
    Email (important):
    City You Live in:

This info will help when I go to a few local places and ask them to throw in some toys for us all. Dont get your hopes up its the first Dallas meet im sure we can get more people and more things later on...

1 FREE !!! $150 Zaino Polish Mobile Detail Provided by Detail Werks 972-880-7277!!!!!
    1 FREE !!! $175 Clear Bra Kit for your Headlights Provided by speedshieldusa.com 817-999-5925!!!
    1 FREE !!! $175 Tint Job 2 Door Coupe Only Provided by Tint Guy Call Dave 214-244-8206!!!!
    FREE!!!! Boardwalk Porsche Polo Shirts for Every "CAR" that attends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Boardwalk!
    FREE Beer and Pizza to be served at 6PM dont be late!!!!

2. M400ROCKET

M400ROCKET Karting

Oct 16, 2006
    DALLAS, TX
    Full Name:
    Credibility
    You beat me to it this morning. Hopefully there will be a nice turn out.

3. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    2 lights up means 121, the tollway , Preston ?
    Am going to try and make it.
    NSX ( and will notify NSXprime ).
    Sounds like fun.

4. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Porsches' heh? My uncle's a Porsche nut as was my father, so I might go and try to see what they saw.

5. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    I will try and get better directions and post in prior to the event.

Steve

6. MexicoBlue

MexicoBlue Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Russ
    The restaurant is Luigi's in Frisco. Guy who owns it, and is organizing the get-together, is Dritan. A buddy and I are driving up from Little Rock. I'll be in either the P-car or F-car. Dritan has a lot of energy for this and is providing pizza and beer. The restaurant is normally closed on Mondays, so it's open just for us car guys. Big parking lot in back. Hope you guys will help get the word out to the Dallas area guys for a big turnout. I would love to meet some other Ferrari Chat guys there.

- Russ

7. MexicoBlue

MexicoBlue Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Russ
    Directions to the restaurant:

Coming from Dallas:
    Take Tollway North
    Exit 121 take it North toward Stonebriar mall
    Make a Left on Preston and pass Warren PKWY Gaylord PKWY and your next light should be Lebenon
    Make a right on Lebenon and your second right to get into the shopping center on Lebenon and Preston

Address:
    4944 Preston Road Suite 120
    Frisco TX 75034

Its in most Navi under Restaurants.

8. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007

You beat me to it!

Thanks Mexico

9. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    I know the Ferrari Boardwalk guys prity well and if we can get enough of you to attend im sure they will be willing to roll out and give some shirts and little prizes away....

I just need head counts.

Thanks

10. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Safe, I would assume this might be a public event (pizza & beer to the owners only, of course) since it's at Luigi's but I'd rather be sure. I don't find it very respectful of myself to come to something that isn't meant as a show for the public.

11. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    It has been opened to members of local forums. The discussion started off as just 6Speedonline, then the word spread , at which point others were invited.

I am not one to set the rules, they asked to spead the word to F-Chat and other high end forums.

Steve

12. tractorcrusher

Aug 24, 2006
    I'll be there to photograph the cars... Here's some pictures from the Ferrari meet last saturday: http://tinyurl.com/23kp6e

13. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    I will be seriving about enough pizza for about 60-80 people. Please dont bring everyone and your family to eat pizza since thats not what the pizza is for. But if you are a car nut and dont own a Exotic car you are welcome to come "alone" I know how it is to idol the cars and some day you shall own a car to and I dont want those people left in the dust since one day you will own a car Porsche or Ferrari to ;)

I recomend coming early since I will do the pizza from 6-630 and hve the beer will be first come first serve (must be 21 and please dont plan on getting drunk its just for fun)

Thanks!

14. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    This is something I like to do, but I feel doing such a thing in a get-together was better asked about what or who is invited than just show up, and start taking pictures.

Thanks for the clarification globalm. I'll probably eat before so, and no worries on the beer. Not quite legal, yet. :p

15. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    Allot of updates on giveaways guys check 6speed!

Working on free Phones from T-Mobile working out deal with Statefarm etc etc... Its getting exciting!

16. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I registered on the forums over there last week and still haven't gotten an approval. Is an RSVP mandatory? Because at this rate, I don't think my account will be approved...

17. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    It takes a while for them to approve you.

PM the info here and I will put you. The RSVP is mandatory in order to get your Shirt and poster for attendance of the vehicle.

Thanks

18. mdoan300

mdoan300 Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I'm planning on going.

globalm3, do you also read the frisco-online forum?

///Michael

19. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I sent you a PM yesterday, please send me a reply when you can.

20. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    Sent

21. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007

Yes I am Luigi'sPizza on FOL. Please do not promote this on the site since I have thousands of customers that frequent it and I think it would be crazy if they all showed up, know what I mean. I will mention it on the morning of the 13th so any last minute people can show up but I will not tell them its free pizza etc etc.. just a car show.

And please send me your info I will add you to the list.

22. mdoan300

mdoan300 Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Are you kiddin me? Too much fricken drama on that board and I wouldn't want to curse anybody w/ that.

///Michael

23. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    hahaha thanks... i lay low on that forum.

24. ChompsIL

ChompsIL Karting

Apr 30, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    I"ll be there in my F430...sent you a PM from this forum.

25. globalm3

globalm3 Karting

Jul 27, 2007
    Bump meet is monday guys!